The Octagon Bar (AKA I'm Single) - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-26-2004, 02:02 PM   #316
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,977
Local Time: 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2
Merc and I were just sharing a wonderful dance, nothing wrong with that at all.

----> Merc, Thanks, it was fun!
I'll dance with you anytime, darling - anytime!

... and that goes for the rest of the guys too
__________________

__________________
Merc is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:02 PM   #317
Refugee
 
Lemonboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Inside the Popmart Lemon
Posts: 1,843
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


Lemonboy, can I call you LB? I know that the ladies do, but I don't want to presume.

>>> Pours shot of Jameson <<<

Here you go.

Merc and I were just sharing a wonderful dance, nothing wrong with that at all.

----> Merc, Thanks, it was fun!
Of coures you can call me LB...

And of course it is nothing wrong with you dancing with Merc...that was what I said wasn't it...

Thanks for the drink....

But the fact is that you presumed that "Us europeans" would be jealous....
__________________

__________________
Lemonboy is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:04 PM   #318
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Merc


I'll dance with you anytime, darling - anytime!

... and that goes for the rest of the guys too
>>> Sets the jukebox on repeat. With Or Without You. <<<

>>> Dances lazily around the bar, cleaning up for long gone bar patrons <<<
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:09 PM   #319
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


>>> Sets the jukebox on repeat. With Or Without You. <<<

>>> Dances lazily around the bar, cleaning up for long gone bar patrons <<<

Heeeey! thats MY DRINK!!!!
__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:09 PM   #320
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,977
Local Time: 06:48 AM
Okay guys - no argueing here ok? I'm certainly not worth fighting over!


It's getting late here - have to go to bed!

Goodnight Marty

Goodnight PowerSurge

Goodnight starsforu2

Goodnight LB

See you tomorrow!
__________________
Merc is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:11 PM   #321
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Merc
Okay guys - no argueing here ok? I'm certainly not worth fighting over!


It's getting late here - have to go to bed!

Goodnight Marty

Goodnight PowerSurge

Goodnight starsforu2

Goodnight LB

See you tomorrow!
Night
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:12 PM   #322
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge



Heeeey! thats MY DRINK!!!!
Oops! This one is on the house...
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:13 PM   #323
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 11:48 PM
goodnight Merc!
__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:17 PM   #324
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 11:48 PM
(stomps in)


I need a drink....People piss me off
__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:18 PM   #325
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 12:48 AM
>>> With the girls all gone, I turn on the TV to the Football match and pass out the pretzles <<<

>>> 4 men are holding on to their beers shoulders slumped waiting for the gals to return <<<
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:19 PM   #326
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsgoblue
(stomps in)


I need a drink....People piss me off
What'll you have, and who should we beat up?
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:34 PM   #327
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 11:48 PM
whoa!!!! stay away from "New album review" in Where the album has a name.

*tucks shirt back in*

was quite a "tussle" over there!!!!

Drink please....make it a triple
__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:36 PM   #328
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsgoblue
(stomps in)


I need a drink....People piss me off



whats been irking you?


*puts a twenty on the bar*


Bartender, give this one another I think she needs to "simmah down nah!"
__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:43 PM   #329
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge
whoa!!!! stay away from "New album review" in Where the album has a name.

*tucks shirt back in*

was quite a "tussle" over there!!!!

Drink please....make it a triple
>>> Pours a triple shot of Jim Beam for Power Surge <<<

>>> Pours two Heinies for Starsgoblue <<<

I wonder if she's tense with all of the information splashing around... Sometimes I get like that when I want to pay attention to one thing in particular, and someone is talking in my ear. Let's wait for the inevitable apology if she is in the wrong. She's good at that, from what I've seen in my short time here.
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 10-26-2004, 02:46 PM   #330
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


>>> Pours a triple shot of Jim Beam for Power Surge <<<

>>> Pours two Heinies for Starsgoblue <<<

I wonder if she's tense with all of the information splashing around... Sometimes I get like that when I want to pay attention to one thing in particular, and someone is talking in my ear. Let's wait for the inevitable apology if she is in the wrong. She's good at that, from what I've seen in my short time here.


nice choice with the Beam!



*kicks back shot*





much better....


I don't know whats up with her and about 6 or 7 other people in some of these forums....man are they hostile today
__________________

__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com