The Octagon Bar (AKA I'm Single)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssst, starsforu2 - could you change the song to "All I Want Is You"? :sexywink:

*Slides her hands down Edge's back - Mmm, leather jacket :drool: - and places her hands in the back pockets of his black Diesel jeans :ohmy: :combust:*

Edited to say: I'm slow dancing with The Edge in my 1000th post - what a way to celebrate that! :lol:

Last edited:
Merc said:
Pssst, starsforu2 - could you change the song to "All I Want Is You"? :sexywink:

*Slides her hands down Edge's back - Mmm, leather jacket :drool: - and places her hands in the back pockets of his black Diesel jeans :ohmy: :combust:*

Edited to say: I'm slow dancing with The Edge in my 1000th post - what a way to celebrate that! :lol:

should this not be in fan fiction??
you want scary... PLEBA has nothing on that place, THAT'S scary man!

so hi everyone
looks like ive been missing all the fun. thats the prob with this side of the world, all the action happens when i'm fast asleep

Last edited:
Merc said:

Are you trying to ruin my slow dance with Edge?! :eyebrow:

:wink: [/B]

wouldnt dream of it... well, not quite. i WOULD totally dream of dancing with edge, i wouldnt dream of ruining yours! :)

*'All I Want Is you' ends...*

(whispers to Edge) Thanks you so much for the dance, it was wonderful :sexywink: Errr... could you by any chance do me a favour? :flirt: ...You see that girls over there (points at digsy)? She's really, really nice - would you please dance with her? :flirt:

*Gives Edge a gentle push in digsy's direction*

Hey digsy, I thinks there's someone here who'd like to dance with you!!! :wink:

Merc said:
*'All I Want Is you' ends...*

(whispers to Edge) Thanks you so much for the dance, it was wonderful :sexywink: Errr... could you by any chance do me a favour? :flirt: ...You see that girls over there (points at digsy)? She's really, really nice - would you please dance with her? :flirt:

*Gives Edge a gentle push in digsy's direction*

Hey digsy, I thinks there's someone here who'd like to dance with you!!! :wink:

woo hoo!
thanks merc

edge is lovely... i'm in heaven:cute: :combust:

i'll get you a drink
what you want?

hey is this like that friends episode when joey makes chandler live in a box cause he got it on with his girlfriend or something
that was funny

*passes stars bottle and CASE of heinie*

what kind of email...?
::uhoh:

Im so sorry, stars.....

Im messin´ with my gang all the time like this, hell i admit that most of them (esp. zoomerang and kieran) are more than strange
sometimes, but it has never-ever made anyone feel uncomfortable.

If he/she makes you feel uncomfortable then it´s definitely
wrong........ :|

starsgoblue said:
I just got an email.... :|

Make it a Heinie with a bottle of Grey Goose on the side, please.

I've read a number of the replies from the *creepy* stalker guy, and my first suggestion is to just ignore him. He obviously thinks that you and he might be able to develop some kind of connection with one another, and that if he just leans heavily into you, that you'll respond. He wants to connect with you and doesn't seem to want or care about connecting with anyone else on this forum, so if you don't let him connect, hopefully he'll just go away. (Or worse start stalking someone else) If you have received private correspondence from him, I would block him, and if he persists in following you around report it to a mod. I'm not the object of his affections, and yet I'm creeped out by him as well. :hug: The upside is that maybe he's only *this* creepy when he's been drinking. One can only hope. :|

i couldnt agree more
speak to the mods
it too late to get your emailing option removed from your profile i guess but maybe if the mods drop a warning, they'll back off

here, have a tequila, it makes everything better :wink:

Any chance of a drink round here?:eyebrow: :D

>>>>>>>Puts Undertones - Teenage Kicks on the jukebox for John Peel <<<<<<<<<

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom