The Octagon Bar (AKA I'm Single)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i get massages because i was in a car wreck and it tweaked my body a little bit.
:D at least something good came out of it

is my short hair bad?:ohmy: ive had like every hairdo you can get i think! wellll not a mullet, but you know:wink:

i died it a bunch of times, got sick of it and then chopped it all off.

my man went to college without me:(
i wanted to go but it- um- didnt work out

u2bonogirl said:
i get massages because i was in a car wreck and it tweaked my body a little bit.
:D at least something good came out of it

is my short hair bad?:ohmy: ive had like every hairdo you can get i think! wellll not a mullet, but you know:wink:

i died it a bunch of times, got sick of it and then chopped it all off.

my man went to college without me:(
i wanted to go but it- um- didnt work out

:( About your accident. I've known someone who had to be adjusted periodically. She also suffered from Migraines (perhaps as a result) - I guess the upside is that someone is paid to touch you. I wish my insurance would pay someone to touch me. :laugh:

Honey, there is nothing wrong with you. :no: From what I see, you've got the tools to fly, you just need to make good decisions to get you there. I still need to get a picture of you smiling though :flirt: I like it when the girls smile :D

starsforu2 said:

:( About your accident. I've known someone who had to be adjusted periodically. She also suffered from Migraines (perhaps as a result) - I guess the upside is that someone is paid to touch you. I wish my insurance would pay someone to touch me. :laugh:

Honey, there is nothing wrong with you. :no: From what I see, you've got the tools to fly, you just need to make good decisions to get you there. I still need to get a picture of you smiling though :flirt: I like it when the girls smile :D

ive been getting migraines since i was little. the wreck isnt killing me!:D
i wasnt the driver either!
yeah, i guess that is weird that somebody is paid to rub my naked upper body!:ohmy: :eyebrow:

when they first told me to take my shirt off i was like HUH?

i promise a smiling pic soon:wink:

u2bonogirl said:

ive been getting migraines since i was little. the wreck isnt killing me!:D
i wasnt the driver either!
yeah, i guess that is weird that somebody is paid to rub my naked upper body!:ohmy: :eyebrow:

when they first told me to take my shirt off i was like HUH?

i promise a smiling pic soon:wink:

:ohmy: :eyebrow: indeed! I'm convinced that women don't know that men are visual, even with word pictures :sexywink: my, my, my.

>>> Pours another Sam Adams for myself <<<

>>> Puts on Drowning Man <<<

"Hold on, hold on tightly"

A wholy undderated song, don't you think?

*Wanders up to the bar desk - *

Good morning sweetie! :sexywink: I'll take one of whatever goes with toast with strawberry jam... :D

starsforu2 said:
>>> Wishing I had a cowboy hat to rest on the bar (Don't know why, I would never actually wear one. :shrug: <<<

Men in cowboy hats... *Thinks instantly of JT-Bono :drool:*

starsforu2 said:

Coffee, or something stronger?

NOT anything strong - I'm suffering from a severe case of Vertigo! :huh: *Have just seen the video! :D*

I'll just take a cup of tea, please...

>>> Pours coffee for Merc <<<

Sweetie, we're like two ships passing in the night, you are ready to start you're day, and I'm ready to end mine. :(

>>> Hands her the keys to the place <<<

Lock it up, when you go. Oh and take this, it will look better on you anyway. :D

>>> Kisses Merc on the forehead and put cowboy hat on her <<<

Night! :wave: The bar is all yours, have a wonderful day!

Merc said:

NOT anything strong - I'm suffering from a severe case of Vertigo! :huh: *Have just seen the video! :D*

I'll just take a cup of tea, please...

>>> Quickly dumps coffee, gets tea <<<

Whadya think? I kind of liked it, but didn't love it. They could have stayed with Bono longer. He was emoting quite well. Really into it and selling the song. IMO

starsforu2 said:
Sweetie, we're like two ships passing in the night, you are ready to start you're day, and I'm ready to end mine. :(

You're right... :sigh:

starsforu2 said:
>>> Hands her the keys to the place <<<

Lock it up, when you go. Oh and take this, it will look better on you anyway. :D

Thanks - you're the best! :hug:

starsforu2 said:
>>> Kisses Merc on the forehead and put cowboy hat on her <<<

:D Wauh, thanks stars! :kiss: *looks in the mirror* Mmmm, I like this hat! :yes:

starsforu2 said:
Night! :wave: The bar is all yours, have a wonderful day!

Good night!

*waits 'till stars have left the bar* :shifty:

Pssst - Edge, Bono! You can come in now! I need you guys to look after this place until I get home from uni - you think you could do that for me? :flirt:

*Makes a sign for the others and hangs it on the bar*

Hi everyone! I'm out for a while, but will be back soon! Be nice to our two new bartenders while I'm away - their names are Bono and The Edge... xxx Merc

*runs out of bar becuse shes getting late*

somehow this place doesnt freak me out while it should :shifty:

Oiii, starsforu2 - you're back! :D

I hope that my looking out for the bar has been ok, while you've been sleeping?! All the bottles are in the right order, not too many broken glass, nothing missing...?! :shifty:

... you see, I had to put two replacements behind the bar, while I was at uni - I saw two friendly looking guys up in 'The Tea Room', and they were very kind to look after the bar for me... I hope thats ok? :reject:

Merc said:

... you see, I had to put two replacements behind the bar, while I was at uni - I saw two friendly looking guys up in 'The Tea Room', and they were very kind to look after the bar for me... I hope thats ok? :reject:

Are you referring to :bono: and :edge:?

:edge: was running around "fixing" the dartboard, and rehanging the beer signs. :sigh:

:bono: kept :blahblah: and :blahblah: so I turned up the music on Vertigo, and then he told me that he couldn't stand the beats, got up and asked me for the check.

They walked out shortly afterward. Nice enough chaps I suppose :shrug:

starsforu2 said:

Tomer :shame:

My dear, the restroom is down the hall to the left, right past the little boys room. Welcome :wave:

:grumpy:

i anwered her question perfectly though

Well, as long as they didn't break anything! :wink:

starsforu2 said:
:bono: kept :blahblah: and :blahblah: so I turned up the music on Vertigo, and then he told me that he couldn't stand the beats, got up and asked me for the check.

I would have loved to :blahblah: with Bono... Oh, well...

starsforu2 said:
They walked out shortly afterward. Nice enough chaps I suppose :shrug:

... Hey, wait a minute! You didn't make them leave 'cause you were affraid they'd give you hard competition and :sexywink:, :flirt: and :kiss: with all us girls here - did you??? :eyebrow:

Merc said:

... Hey, wait a minute! You didn't make them leave 'cause you were affraid they'd give you hard competition and :sexywink:, :flirt: and :kiss: with all us girls here - did you???

Me, threatened? :rolleyes: by them? :eeklaugh: You're damn right I am! Have you wandered over to PLEBA? :coocoo: :wink:

I didn't kick them out, :bono: mentioned something about saving the world. I tried to keep :edge: here, because I got a drain plugged up in the back, but he left. :wink:

starsforu2 said:
Have you wandered over to PLEBA? :coocoo: :wink:

I practically live in PLEBA, so watch your words and smilies, darling! :sexywink:

starsforu2 said:
I didn't kick them out, :bono: mentioned something about saving the world. I tried to keep :edge: here, because I got a drain plugged up in the back, but he left. :wink:

:sigh: Saving the world - Yeah ok, I guess that's more important than hanging around here...

... but I would have loved an afternoon slow dance with Edge... :sigh:

*Goes over and sits in the corner - pulls her cowboy hat down infront of her face... and feels very unlucky :sad: *

Merc said:

I practically live in PLEBA, so watch your words and smilies, darling! :sexywink:

:sigh: Saving the world - Yeah ok, I guess that's more important than hanging around here...

... but I would have loved an afternoon slow dance with Edge... :sigh:

*Goes over and sits in the corner - pulls her cowboy hat down infront of her face... and feels very unlucky :sad: *

>>> kicks the bar <<< Damn, sarcastic speech impediment!

>>> hugs Merc and dashes out the door.... <<<

starsforu2 said:
>>> hugs Merc and dashes out the door.... <<<

Hey, where are you going?!

First Bono and Edge leaves before I get back... and now you leave me too?! :sad:

>>> Walks back in breathing heavily with :edge: over my shoulder <<<

He... runs.... real... fast... for a 44 year old.

:edge: Please... dance... with... Merc

>>> Puts on "In A Little While" <<<

"When the night takes a deep breath and the daylight has no end"
"If I crawl, if I come crawling home, will you be there?"

starsforu2 said:
>>> Walks back in breathing heavily with :edge: over my shoulder <<<

He... runs.... real... fast... for a 44 year old.

Stars, you... *Gives stars a big hug and a soft kiss on the lips :hug: :kiss:*

starsforu2 said:
:edge: Please... dance... with... Merc

:ohmy: Edge, would you... dance with me... please? :faint:

starsforu2 said:
>>> Puts on "In A Little While" <<<

"When the night takes a deep breath and the daylight has no end"
"If I crawl, if I come crawling home, will you be there?"

Mmmm... :flirt:

*Looks into Edge's beautiful eyes... Puts her head on his shoulder... and wishes the song would never end :combust: *

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom