The Octagon Bar (AKA I'm Single)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey stars!
hey can you get me a drink - i just spent every penny i have (and a lot of pennies i dont have) on some weird ipod thing customised by some band i've never heard of :wink:

Last edited:
hey starsgoblue!

nice to see ya
if you got your barwench uniform on (i left mine behind today) could you get me a drink, stars4u2 appears to not be around...?

did really order one - i couldnt help myself!!!
hope no-one in my family expects christmas presents this year :lol:

i've been wanting one for ages and i just got a payrise at work so when i saw this was coming out, i couldnt resist really!

make it a small vodka OJ please, gonna have to be a quick one, i really should be in bed, got to be up in 5 hours!

can i cancel my order? i pretty much just fell asleep at my computer (been working hard on it all night)
think i need my pillow more than i need a drink!

see you guys tomorrow

di

digsy said:
can i cancel my order? i pretty much just fell asleep at my computer (been working hard on it all night)
think i need my pillow more than i need a drink!

see you guys tomorrow

di

great! I come in and EVERYONE leaves......awww shucks

*kicks bottlecap cross room again*

starsgoblue said:

I'm hostile?! :sad:

not you per say, but some people on the other forums had a stick lodged up the...well you get the point.

I must say that you were a bit testy though:shame:

:wink:

hey we all have those days...

by the way...what songs DID U2 sing today? seriously, I have no clue.

digsy said:
did really order one - i couldnt help myself!!!
hope no-one in my family expects christmas presents this year :lol:

I'm ordering mine tommorow....after I scalp my OSU vs. Penn State tix....oy vey

I've been wanting an iPod forever and a special U2 edition just gave me a violent shove into action...

PowerSurge said:

I must say that you were a bit testy though:shame:

by the way...what songs DID U2 sing today? seriously, I have no clue.

Maybe overstimulated is a better word than testy.... :crazy:

They played Original Of The Species (I've got a clip if you're interested, sounded beautiful--extending olive branch) The other song I'm not sure about...

I'm back. I'll be y'all forgot who I was. ;)

Sometimes, reading the forums gets on my nerves 'cause everything turns into a big red x. don't know why. it just does.

It's not doing it now. Yay. Maybe I'll go back and review some things I've missed.

By the way... I'm single, 5' 11 3/4" tall, auburn hair, hazel eyes, teacher of middle school neanderthals, live in the L.A. area, and have a vanity U2 license plate. ;) Oh, and I'm 31. Yay. If ya want me to post a picture again, I will. :D

Moonie :D

starsgoblue said:

Maybe overstimulated is a better word than testy.... :crazy:

They played Original Of The Species (I've got a clip if you're interested, sounded beautiful--extending olive branch) The other song I'm not sure about...

all just jokes...:wink:

I'm going to resist the urge to listen to those songs....

I'm not very good at resisting urges...so I better be careful:huh:

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
I'm back. I'll be y'all forgot who I was. ;)

Sometimes, reading the forums gets on my nerves 'cause everything turns into a big red x. don't know why. it just does.

It's not doing it now. Yay. Maybe I'll go back and review some things I've missed.

By the way... I'm single, 5' 11 3/4" tall, auburn hair, hazel eyes, teacher of middle school neanderthals, live in the L.A. area, and have a vanity U2 license plate. ;) Oh, and I'm 31. Yay. If ya want me to post a picture again, I will. :D

go for it.

PowerSurge said:

go for it.

me_and_my_accordion.bmp

oh wait. wrong one. ;)

julie_dana1.JPG

I'm on the right. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back