The Octagon Bar (AKA I'm Single)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemonboy said:

Hey you! I aint gonna drink that!:madspit::lol:

When I say I want me a beer, I want to have a Guiness not one of those watereddown american "beers".... :wink:

>>> Pours "Generic Beer" down the drain <<<

Lemonboy, I thought about pouring a Guinness, for you, but if you're aren't precise, I get creative. Some people like a little beer in their water. Not me though. :wink:

>>> Pours Guinness for Lemonboy <<<

Enjoy!

Tania said:
If you are making Flaming Lambourghini's, I'll have one as well please. 3.5 seconds, hmm, don't think I could be that quick, but hey, life should NEVER be boring, so bring it on and we'll give it a go.

right heres wiht the flaming lambourginis...

**gets 2 martini glasses**

are you watching?

** pours double shot of sambuca in each**

right thats the start...

**lines up 4 more double shot glasses next to each**

now the fun stuff!

**glass 1 - double kahlua**
**glass 2 - double strawberry liquer**
**glass 3 - double blue caracao**
**glass 4 - double shot of pure cream**

got to have the cream to... um... keep it down as they say!

right who's pouring? stars and lemonboy, you're designated pourers. keep it smooth - as each drink reaches the bottom of the martini glass pour the next one in making sure they're no breaks vin between (slows me down)

its the lambourgini battle of the girls!!

right boys, lighters out

*flames up the sambuca**

tania get your straw ready...

on your marks...

get set...

GO

I'M DONE!!
yay i win again :lol:

hey i was a creative bartender
i used to make up loads of shots and hten sell them for twice the price and pocket teh change ha ha

Boy that was good.....

Okay I will give you that one. But (staggers slightly against the bar) I think its time to call it a night. This little black duck is tired and it is late.

[makes note to self: must come here more often]

Oh and starsforU2, checked out the Camper Van Beethoveen website, they sound like an "interesting" band. May take you up on your offer ...

Night people, take it easy.

starsforu2 said:
Who threw me into the bar after that dance anyway, last thing I remember is Heaven... and she was blonde, with glasses and a wry smile.

:tsk: Who on earth would do such a thing... I have no idea what you're talking about! :shifty: :eek: :reject:

*Goes over and drinks of LB's Guinness*

:flirt:

... and no 'Irish shots' whatever you called them for me today - I think I can remember something about makeing a bit of a mess here yesterday and doing things that I would never do if I wasn't :drunk: .... :shifty:

Merc said:

:tsk: Who on earth would do such a thing... I have no idea what you're talking about! :shifty: :eek: :reject:

*Goes over and drinks of LB's Guinness*

:flirt:

... and no 'Irish shots' whatever you called them for me today - I think I can remember something about makeing a bit of a mess here yesterday and doing things that I would never do if I wasn't :drunk: .... :shifty:

You were as charming as ever...atleast towards me...:tongue:..

There was a shot I had in Dublin, I can't remember the name of it but it had baileys on top. I've never seen anywhere else make them. It was lovely though but by my 4th one I swallowed it the wrong way and was coughing all over the show. classy. :up:

So, they closed the other im single thread then?

:wave:

Lemonboy said:
So will you share a bottle of Chianti with me?? :sexywink:

:hmm: Will it make me very :drunk:?! 'Cause I don't wanna end up acting all :coocoo: like yesterday... :reject:

^^ Okay then, lets share a bottle - on one condition...

... that you dance with me! :sexywink:

*Pulls LB out on the dancefloor and hope that the DJ puts a slow song on... or just any song for that matter... where is the DJ when you need him!!! :rolleyes: *

Lara Mullen said:

So, they closed the other im single thread then?

:wave:

Hi! :wave:

Yep, the last thread got too big and was waaaay off topic, so they shut us down. I'm guessing that they will probably shut this one down when it reaches 500. It really makes me wonder if

1. Will people be interested enough to drink and dance on-line enough to reopen the bar over and over again.

2. If people come often enough, should we have our own Place in Lypton Village in which we can make our own.

3. Or perhaps the lemonade stand is sufficient enough for us, and we'll just have to reopen the bar every time we're thirsty.

Pardon me, got a customer

>>> Slides bottle of Advil and a Cassis over to Tomer <<<

Here you go mate!

:wave: to the blonde dancing around the bar to "So Cruel"

"You say in love there are no rules" :sad:

What a bunch of boozers.
Glad I fit in :sexywink:
I started off the day this morning at 7 o clock with a gin and tonic.
Oh Lordy, what a feeling now that its one o clock and the day is all sharp and pointed.
Not fuzzy and cuddly.
I have scratches on my back and I dont know how they got there.
Serious.
:ohmy: :| :huh:
I woke up and my bedroom door was open. Ive always slept with the door shut too.
Really weird.
My EYE is bruised!

Maybe this girl needs to spend a day sober.:eyebrow:

Until then- POUR me a guinness baby! *eyes starsforu2 until a pint is pushed down the bar in her direction*

anybody heard the gavin friday and heads song blue moon?
thats what should be playing in the background

......blue blue moon.....without a love of my own.....

its a good take on an old old song. which *shifty eyes* i played in a mini concert with i was young...
lol

geez

i nealr yhave 5000 posts

and its been only a few days since i hit 4000

Merc said:
^^ Okay then, lets share a bottle - on one condition...

... that you dance with me! :sexywink:

*Pulls LB out on the dancefloor and hope that the DJ puts a slow song on... or just any song for that matter... where is the DJ when you need him!!! :rolleyes: *

That is what I call a win-win situation....hmmm if I could request a song then it would be the song "Wonderful tonight" :wink:

:madspit: my headache is getting worse from looking at the computer screen.
starsforu2, i need a hug.
and a head massage:huh:
waiiit, im going to get a massage at 2:40 today from a really cute massage therapist:D
he looks like elijah wood:drool:

starsforu2 said:
:wave: to the blonde dancing around the bar to "So Cruel"

"You say in love there are no rules" :sad:

Aww... :sigh: :sad:

I'll promise you the next dance, ok?! :D

u2bonogirl said:

starsforu2, i need a hug.
and a head massage:huh:

:hug: hug: :hug: BIG :hug:

*rubs u2bonogirl temples*

Hey, you need to slow down on your drinking! :shame: You know, alcohol is a depressant, it can make you :sad: And you're sad enough right now.

I'll take you on a "Promenade" later if you'd like, but don't start without me. Last time that happened, I was tossed aside like a rag doll. :wink:

Merc, I'd love to dance with you. With the attention the men receive on that side of the Atlantic, I think that "With or Without You" would be perfect. :yes:

starsforu2 said:
Merc, I'd love to dance with you. With the attention the men receive on that side of the Atlantic, I think that "With or Without You" would be perfect. :yes:

Thanks LB for the dance :hug:...

... and takes starsforu2 by the hand :flirt: and does out to the dancefloor with him -

- dances slowly to WOWY...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom