The Octagon Bar: A Bar for When You Can't Be at the Real Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I probably won't make it, either. :shrug: Just in the course of modding and such, I'll be exposed. And I know there's a couple of songs I'd REALLY love to have played that won't get played, but maybe, with any luck, a couple that would be really special will be... :wink:

Speaking of sucking, gotten any e-mail today?

pax said:
Sucksellent. :up:

Ewen still hasn't told me if he's gotten any snail-type mail. :hmm:

snail-type mail?

:hmm:

I did get snail-type mail but should I be expecting USA snail-type mail?

:eyebrow:

oh, I bought some dollars today btw.

April, on this side of the Atlantic they're looking at the project board on my wall and thinking "tsk, not got much done today have ya?"

ewen said:

snail-type mail?

:hmm:

I did get snail-type mail but should I be expecting USA snail-type mail?

:eyebrow:

oh, I bought some dollars today btw.

:sexywink:

maaaaayyyyybe.

Dollars! :hyper: I think maybe next week I'm going to get my passport application, since I have no idea how long those things might take.

"Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison just came on the Internet radio. I love that song. :cute:

Think I'm going to go eat lunch now. I'm kind of psyched to have my appetite back.

:wave: to all and :kiss: to Ewen. ;)

pax said:

:sexywink:

maaaaayyyyybe.

:hyper: :drool:

pax said:

Dollars! :hyper: I think maybe next week I'm going to get my passport application, since I have no idea how long those things might take.

"Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison just came on the Internet radio. I love that song. :cute:

Think I'm going to go eat lunch now. I'm kind of psyched to have my appetite back.

:wave: to all and :kiss: to Ewen. ;)

cya later, enjoy lunch.

:kiss:

Almond M&Ms are the devil. DEVIL.

*kicks open door of bar, swaggers in, tosses back a Jack and Coke*

You know, I'm ready to have late night conversations with someone who really gets me, gets what I'm about and what I'm looking for, you know? I'm just sick of all of this dancing and screwing around you have to do to get to the point. :down:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You know, I'm ready to have late night conversations with someone who really gets me, gets what I'm about and what I'm looking for, you know? I'm just sick of all of this dancing and screwing around you have to do to get to the point. :down:

I know that feeling so well. :hug:

enajh2 said:
Just heard the new ************* for the first time :faint: :D

:banghead: NO SPOILERS IN THE BAR!!!

That said...

:combust:

"*********"? SERIOUSLY?

Maybe there's hope for "Rejoice" yet!!! :hyper:

Last edited:
Alan, while you have time.....best editing out the name of that song.

I personally have caved in to the spoilers but there are people in the Octagon that don't want the setlist or anything about the concert spoilt.

Please be kind and edit it.

cheers Alan :up:

Pax, I really wouldn't hold your breath for Rejoice...Bono said in an interview that he hates that song now.

I love it too, what does Bono know? :wink:

I know...I've heard the same. :( I'd love to hear it live, though there are other songs I'd pick first that might be even longer shots.

Thanks, Alan. :wave:

My computer sounds like it's trying to take off. :grumpy:

It's making that humming noise that computers sometimes make when you first put in a DVD or something, except I haven't, and it's been making the noise for, oh, an hour or so.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I am going to stab the next person to put song titles in their threads in General Discussions.

STAB THEM! :scream:

I think we should give up now, Abby.

BTW, Canuck = lying, little beady eyed jerk. :down:

OMG, they played Vertigo!!

Oh....sorry. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom