The Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

Don't let me stop you. I need a nap :yawn:

You keep me at night :shame: My dog wakes me up too early.

Be back in 5
:reject:
Im sorry:( I should be more considerate of peoples time differences:yes:
unfortunately I keep myself up at night too:huh: I was up really late and tried to go to work this morning, which as we know, didnt quite work out....
at least I got cookies for being sick!

u2bonogirl said:

:reject:
Im sorry:( I should be more considerate of peoples time differences:yes:
unfortunately I keep myself up at night too:huh: I was up really late and tried to go to work this morning, which as we know, didnt quite work out....
at least I got cookies for being sick!

:no: :no: :no: It's not your fault silly. You are usually the first one to notice the time. I'm just teasing you :p

What made you decide to make a photo album?

starsforu2 said:

:no: :no: :no: It's not your fault silly. You are usually the first one to notice the time. I'm just teasing you :p

What made you decide to make a photo album?
I know youre teasing me:cute:
I was up all night looking at pictures and thinking...I should add these to my account because theyre my dads pictures and when im gone I wont see them anymore. Then I will forget all about when i was a little kid:shrug:
looking at them im remembering things I wish i didnt though:|

u2bonogirl said:

I know youre teasing me:cute:
I was up all night looking at pictures and thinking...I should add these to my account because theyre my dads pictures and when im gone I wont see them anymore. Then I will forget all about when i was a little kid:shrug:
looking at them im remembering things I wish i didnt though:|

Are you thinking about leaving soon?

I haven't recovered all of my pictures yet. I did get a grab bag of extra ones a couple of years ago though. I used a couple on my website. But only the :cute: ones

Don't get too nostalgic, :sad: You can't change the past sweetpea. You can only learn from it. I'm way too nostalgic for my own good.

starsforu2 said:

Are you thinking about leaving soon?

I haven't recovered all of my pictures yet. I did get a grab bag of extra ones a couple of years ago though. I used a couple on my website. But only the :cute: ones

Don't get too nostalgic, :sad: You can't change the past sweetpea. You can only learn from it. I'm way too nostalgic for my own good.
Yes, Im leaving soon. I was supposed to be gone a while ago but nothing has gone right for a while:huh: and Ive been stuck in lincoln city.
Im nostalgic too, but theres some things that i convieniently forget because they were traumatic and then i see pictures with evidence of it and i go, ah crap, i forgot about that...too bad i remembered.:|
I was cute when I was a little kid, nobody knows what happened:shrug:

u2bonogirl said:

Yes, Im leaving soon. I was supposed to be gone a while ago but nothing has gone right for a while:huh: and Ive been stuck in lincoln city.
Im nostalgic too, but theres some things that i convieniently forget because they were traumatic and then i see pictures with evidence of it and i go, ah crap, i forgot about that...too bad i remembered.:|
I was cute when I was a little kid, nobody knows what happened:shrug:

You're still :cute: ** Gives Tara a noogie **:wink:

once again i am here by myself......
and paying for it by the minute too:| :eyebrow:
where the feck is everyone nowadays
do i need to go recruit people to come in here and drink with me?
*sets up a kissing booth, and sets out to get a few pleba honeys in to help me*
there, is that a good incentive?:(

** Walks into the bar and frowns **

Where in the world are all the girls? Where in the world are all the guys? All we seem to get these days is mad Russian conspiracy theories. :wink:

Well, I'll be around for a little bit if anyone wants a drink

** Goes behind the bar, puts on apron to wash glasses, like they do in the old west **

:hmm: I haven't seen Merc or Digsy for a few days. Did they go out and get lives while I wasn't watching? If they have... :applaud: But I do miss them :sad:

paxetaurora said:
And for that, we are all thankful. ;)

:yes: we are!

The cool thing about this bar (chat thread) is that people drop in whenever they want, all over the world. In regular chat, I wouldn't have the chance to talk to people in Australia, unless I'm chatting in the morning. England is 5 hours ahead, Oregon is 3 hours behind. This way we can just pick up where we left off.

And it's not about testjes. :yes:

Oh no, believe me, I know how chat threads work. And I have no major beef with them or the people in them. I was just teasing y'all, really, because it seems more like a chat thread than a hookup thread (which is what I sort of thought it was!).

Anyway, to that end, I opened a new hookup thread.

Problem solved, and honestly, I like the Octagons. :up:

paxetaurora said:
Oh no, believe me, I know how chat threads work. And I have no major beef with them or the people in them. I was just teasing y'all, really, because it seems more like a chat thread than a hookup thread (which is what I sort of thought it was!).

Anyway, to that end, I opened a new hookup thread.

Problem solved, and honestly, I like the Octagons. :up:

You need to change your profile then, you wrote "something about my loving man" :yes:
And we hook up here, ask our clientele. We just don't want to scare people away. Singles get weirded out when we are corralled, so we're trying to fool them. :shrug: I even fool myself sometimes :D
You should hang with us, or just advertise to get more guys you can :flirt: with in here.
I'm making lots of new friends here, and whose to say where the wind will take us?

walks into bar after working for what seems to be 24 hours straight... what the heck happened here?:)
need drink but probably need sleep more....just wanted to say hi to everyone
the flu season already sucks big time:mad:
wash your hands people! (public service annoncement over)

nurse chrissi said:
walks into bar after working for what seems to be 24 hours straight... what the heck happened here?:)
need drink but probably need sleep more....just wanted to say hi to everyone
the flu season already sucks big time:mad:
wash your hands people! (public service annoncement over)

:wave:

Can I get you something?

** :reject: Quickly ducks over to the sink and scrubs hands before cutting up the lemons **

paxetaurora said:
Oh, no, I need something a bit harder. How 'bout a nice pitcher of kamikazes?

that is a darn fine idea

and interms of washing your hands before cutting the lemons I believe that I pose the greater risk -puts on a mask- sexy isn't it?

paxetaurora said:
Oh, no, I need something a bit harder. How 'bout a nice pitcher of kamikazes?

** Gets busy behind the bar **

I peeked at your journal. Sorry bout all that...

** Pours generous parts of Vodka, Triple Sec and Lime Juice **

Congratulations for jumping back on the wagon so soon.

** Shakes it up with some ice and puts it back in pitcher **

Allow me to join you.

** Pours two Kamikazes and dumps out the wine glasses **

Here you go

nurse chrissi said:

that is a darn fine idea

and interms of washing your hands before cutting the lemons I believe that I pose the greater risk -puts on a mask- sexy isn't it?

It's not that the mask is sexy or not sexy, it's just that there is no way that the mask can compete with your sexiness. Concealing it isn't the way to go :no:

Like my tag line says, everywhere you go, you shout it. What do you shout? Sexy. Aww Yeah. :drool:

Hay Pax!, are you willing to share your Kamikaze with the Nurse?

Last edited:
starsforu2 said:

It's not that the mask is sexy or not sexy, it's just that there is no way that the mask can compete with your sexiness. Concealing it isn't the way to go :no:

Like my tag line says, everywhere you go, you shout it. What do you shout? Sexy. Aww Yeah. :drool:

Hay Pax!, are you willing to share your Kamikaze with the Nurse?

very sweet but am more concerned with the fact that am now walking germ pod - will not go into details but scrubs got pitched today before coming into home
tim have you broken your no new album vow yet?:mac:
I actually heard miracle drug on the radio today - so amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom