The Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoomerang96 said:
do not ask what imperialism can do for you, ask what you can do for the romanovs!!

DO NOT FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scratch: I'm not exactly sure what this has to do with the Octagon Bar. But at least you confirmed who you're talking about. The Revolutionary Bar is around the corner, go capture and kill a royal family in there. We don't have royalty here.

:shifty: Tara, psst, I think he's :crazy: . Are you going to be alright here by yourself? I have to go night night now. :yawn:

my family came from russia in the 1880's.

i am of romanov descent! i own more than you will ever possess!!!

i LIVE in the winter palace!

starsforu2 said:

:scratch: I'm not exactly sure what this has to do with the Octagon Bar. But at least you confirmed who you're talking about. The Revolutionary Bar is around the corner, go capture and kill a royal family in there. We don't have royalty here.

:shifty: Tara, psst, I think he's :crazy: . Are you going to be alright here by yourself? I have to go night night now. :yawn:
oh dont worry about me:wink:
Im going to bed too...gotta catch up on my reading:yes:
see you all tomorrow

starsforu2 said:

i am NOT a revolutionary. isn't it obvious by now?!!?!? i DETESTE every last one of them, they're traitors!

be subservient and do not question my authority.

u2bonogirl said:

yeah well my family came from ireland, i inherit bono
so there

oooh, burnt!

i am alexei! i AM alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei!

i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei!

Zoomerang96 said:

oooh, burnt!

i am alexei! i AM alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei!

i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei! i am alexei!

Dude, whatever you're on you should get me some. From the looks of it it's great stuff.

Hey Stars :macdevil:

After doing the download I DIDN'T SLEEP FOR TWO DAYS.... :laugh:

I guess I went a little :crazy: with all that new U2.... I actually find that the whole album is one big song at the moment (and a damm fine one at that)...

"Mercy" was the song of the day for today....Waddaya think of it?

Wears our fabbo bartender? I think I need a drink.....

Hi All:wave:

Here's another joke for ya....

"Doc, I can't stop singing 'The green, green grass of home.'"

"That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome."

"Is it common?"

"It's not unusual."

:hyper:

I've got more....:macdevil:

:heart:

Tania said:
Hi All

Here's another joke for ya....
"Doc, I can't stop singing 'The green, green grass of home.'"
"That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome."
"Is it common?"
"It's not unusual."
I've got more....:macdevil:

:dance: Watch out Tom, I have the lead and I know to swing it! :dance:

Is there is a Pleba for Tom Jones fans? I get the impression that he is loved by the middle-aged sect of disaffected housewives and divorcees. Can you imagine what they say about their man?

Tania, keep them coming! We must not become a humorless lot! :laugh:

I'm glad that mad Czar (or Tsar) is gone. I couldn't tell what he was on about. I did a paper in college on the Russian Revolution, and was still unclear as to what he was advocating. ** Grabs 10 foot pole and pushes whole topic of russian revolution out the door. ** I shouldn't have touched it to begin with, but :shrug: too late!

** Pours comfort and Ice for Fah **

Just in case I miss her again. :sad:

:wave: Thanks A_Wanderer. :up: You're going to have to cover the South East shift, as I'm usually :yawn:

Well, I'm off of work today and it's time to beginning cleaning the house for Thanksgiving (relatives coming yeah! :happy:)

I'll be be-bopping in and out all day. So bring your drink orders to the bar.

Last edited:
Howdy Kowdy...

I hope you are not implying that I am a middle-aged diseffected housewife? Where's my broom to swipe you....

I have one, well its not really a joke as such but it makes me laught a lot, that might upset some people (lots of apologies and love to those who are offended), but ... :wink:

Brace yourselves....

These questions about Australia were posted on an Australian Tourism Website. Enjoy!

Q: Does it ever get windy in Australia? I have never seen it rain on TV, so how do the plants grow? (UK)

A. We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around watching them die.

Q: Will I be able to see kangaroos in the street? (USA)

A: Depends how much you've been drinking

Q: I want to walk from Perth to Sydney - can I follow the railroad tracks? (Sweden)

A: Sure, it's only three thousand miles, take lots of water...

Q: Is it safe to run around in the bushes in Australia? (Sweden)

A: So its true what they say about Swedes.

Q: It is imperative that I find the names and addresses of places to contact for a stuffed porpoise. (Italy)

A: Let's not touch this one.

Q: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in Australia? Can you send me a list of them in Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville and Hervey Bay? (UK)

A: What did your last slave die of?

Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Australia? (USA)

A: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe.
Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the pacific which does not... oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is every Tuesday night in Kings Cross.

Q: Which direction is North in Australia? (USA)

A: Face south and then turn 90 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: Can I bring cutlery into Australia? (UK)

A: Why? Just use your fingers like we do.

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)

A: Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which is...oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna BoysChoir plays every Tuesday night in Kings Cross, straight after the hippo races.

Q: Do you have perfume in Australia? (France)
A: No, WE don't stink.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Can you tell me where I can sell it in Australia (USA)
A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q: Can I wear high heels in Australia? (UK)
A: You are a British politician, right?

14. Q: Can you tell me the regions in Tasmania where the female population is smaller than the male population? (Italy).
A: Yes, gay nightclubs.

Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in Australia? (France)
A: Only at Christmas.

Q: Are there supermarkets in Sydney and is milk available all year round? (Germany)
A: No, we are a peaceful civilisation of vegan hunter gatherers. Milk is illegal.

Q: Please send a list of all doctors in Australia who can dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)
A: Rattlesnakes live in A-meri-ca which is where YOU come from. All Australian snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled and make good pets.

Q: I have a question about a famous animal in Australia, but I forget its name. It's a kind of bear and lives in trees. (USA)
A: It's called a Drop Bear. They are so called because they drop out of gum trees and eat the brains of anyone walking underneath them. You can scare them off by spraying yourself with human urine before you go out walking.

Q: I was in Australia in 1966 on R+R, and I want to contact the girl I dated while I was staying in Kings Cross. Can you help? (USA)
A: Yes, and you will still have to pay her by the hour.

Q: Will I be able to speek English most places I go? (USA)
A: Yes, but you'll have to learn it first.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:macdevil:

<<<....heads out to the dark side ....>>>

*saunters in looking like a train wreck...*
I came home because I was feeling sick. I almost passed out while I was cutting down some brush:rolleyes:
The older coulple i was doing work for are so adorable! they were all coddling me and telling me how i need to get some rest and were hugging me...they gave me cookies and sent me home:laugh:
I swear, those kind of people are the only reason I am still working landscaping:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom