The Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
jumps on the counter and takes a running start, sliding down it on my knees and falling off the other side*
that was fun!
tara moment:D
I cant believe you just went to sleep like that! somebody could have just shot you or something.
well if you were in my town:shrug:
is the water there nice and clear or icky? I always wondered if florida was all its cracked up to be.
to quite myself
a buncha blue rinses and swamps

:laugh: You are something Tara. When I find out what that is, I'll bottle it and sell it. :yes:

Meanwhile, I'll just have a hearty belly :laugh: with you!

:hmm: It never occurred to worry about getting shot. I just knew that I didn't have a hotel to go back to because it was past checkout time. And I was tired :sad:

** Vows to not worry Tara again ** :wink:

:lol: do people bring those things to the beach or are they there all the time?
Where I come from there isnt enough sun to need a sand tent:no:
print shirts and the southern accent, surgery in the air....only went there for a week. got the sun. got the sand. got the batteries, and the handicam....

sorry, florida makes me think of u2. kinda like everything else!
I suck at taking pics too, but they end up so bad and so out of where the frame should be that it almost looks arty:laugh:

starsforu2 said:

:laugh: You are something Tara. When I find out what that is, I'll bottle it and sell it. :yes:

Meanwhile, I'll just have a hearty belly :laugh: with you!

:hmm: It never occurred to worry about getting shot. I just knew that I didn't have a hotel to go back to because it was past checkout time. And I was tired :sad:

** Vows to not worry Tara again ** :wink:
:hug: thank you. sorry to be the mother hen freaking out about her baby.....:reject:

I hope that something I am is good cause otherwise you might be selling something that will wipe out a whole civilization

..the horrible disease T.A.R.A hit cleveland today..no news yet on what the death toll is...

did i ever tell you I was convinced i would make a good news anchor?:hmm: but that was after I decided i would be a clown when i grew up:yes:

u2bonogirl said:
:lol: do people bring those things to the beach or are they there all the time?
Where I come from there isnt enough sun to need a sand tent:no:
print shirts and the southern accent, surgery in the air....only went there for a week. got the sun. got the sand. got the batteries, and the handicam....

sorry, florida makes me think of u2. kinda like everything else!
I suck at taking pics too, but they end up so bad and so out of where the frame should be that it almost looks arty:laugh:

Even though I wasn't in Miami, I totally saw what he was painting, even in that part of Florida. I had to turn around in some random neighborhood, and I think I saw some lawn ornaments like Pink Flamingos and I immediately remembered Miami, because of the kitschy view of things.

The sand tents, I believe are provided by the beach, because behind me was another beach that had sand tents but a lot fewer people, so I think the town maintains it. I thought it made for an interesting picture. If I had more of a zoom, I could have done more with some of this stuff. But I'm a complete amateur. I've only recently begun to document my trips.

u2bonogirl said:

:hug: thank you. sorry to be the mother hen freaking out about her baby.....:reject:

I hope that something I am is good cause otherwise you might be selling something that will wipe out a whole civilization

..the horrible disease T.A.R.A hit cleveland today..no news yet on what the death toll is...

did i ever tell you I was convinced i would make a good news anchor?:hmm: but that was after I decided i would be a clown when i grew up:yes:

:lmao: I think I'm already suffering from T.A.R.A Terrificly Addictive
Radioactive Amore :love:

I can't believe the News today by Tara. "Killer Clowns have descended on Cleveland, wiping out the bands that don't deserve to be in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Making more room for U2"

I put a flamingo in my yard once to make the neighbors mad. and it worked too!
i put one in my boyfriends stepdads lawn as well, just snuck in and put it there. he was kinda irked since i had just snuck an old toilet from a guy who was remodeling down the street like two weeks prior. :lmao:
you shoulda seen me walking down the street lugging this toilet...
it was definitely not my best moment
hey i can install a toilet you know:sexywink:
Ihad to learn when a toilet in my house randomly started gushing water all over the place while my parents were outta town. so i brought a new toilet home all bright and shiny and said- yep Im gonna do this myself
:lol: it was really funny, you shoulda been there
the best would have been if i had a plumbers crack :cute:

why am i telling you all of this?:confused:

starsforu2 said:

:lmao: I think I'm already suffering from T.A.R.A Terrificly Addictive
Radioactive Amore :love:

I can't believe the News today by Tara. "Killer Clowns have descended on Cleveland, wiping out the bands that don't deserve to be in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Making more room for U2"
:lol:
yes yes yes!
they should have the whole freakin thing all to themselves:yes:
I would love to have a hurricane named after me.....
Tara just tore through kansas today for the third time, she just wont go away!

u2bonogirl said:

:lol:
yes yes yes!
they should have the whole freakin thing all to themselves:yes:
I would love to have a hurricane named after me.....
Tara just tore through kansas today for the third time, she just wont go away!

:lmao: What can I say? :lmao:

You know it's difficult for you or I to have a hurricane or tropical storm named after us. It requires 20 storms for it get to T. And then we have to hope that it's the right gender, because they flip back and forth. Like the 1st would be tropical storm Adam, then the 2nd would have to be tropical storm "Beatrice". Bono and Adam can't have a storm in the same year :no:

So, you do plumbing huh? I've a got a slow draining sink that I'm gonna tackle on my day off. :yes: I might need some emergency help. So stand by. Do you put in a new O ring? Or was that all set? I know a little about plumbing too, but not enough to have a plumber's crack. Sorry :shrug: I know you're dissapointed.

starsforu2 said:

:lmao: What can I say? :lmao:

You know it's difficult for you or I to have a hurricane or tropical storm named after us. It requires 20 storms for it get to T. And then we have to hope that it's the right gender, because they flip back and forth. Like the 1st would be tropical storm Adam, then the 2nd would have to be tropical storm "Beatrice". Bono and Adam can't have a storm in the same year :no:

So, you do plumbing huh? I've a got a slow draining sink that I'm gonna tackle on my day off. :yes: I might need some emergency help. So stand by. Do you put in a new O ring? Or was that all set? I know a little about plumbing too, but not enough to have a plumber's crack. Sorry :shrug: I know you're dissapointed.
:cute: and i was so hoping you had one too. shucks
i had to learn a little plumbing because after i did the toilet thing(which was a huge joke that got spread around town about me:| )
my boss made me do a lot of plumbing stuff since i was doing remodeling at the time. the last straw was when he gave me a sledgehammer and told me to knock out the old plumbing system with it while he was out getting coffee.....
when he got back it was all done and all the lights were broken in the whole house:reject: i was having a tough day....

I think if your sink is leaking you need to put in some plumbing tape around the threads. depends on whats leaking though
i cant believe im giving plumbing advice
:eyebrow:

u2bonogirl said:

:cute: and i was so hoping you had one too. shucks
i had to learn a little plumbing because after i did the toilet thing(which was a huge joke that got spread around town about me:| )
my boss made me do a lot of plumbing stuff since i was doing remodeling at the time. the last straw was when he gave me a sledgehammer and told me to knock out the old plumbing system with it while he was out getting coffee.....
when he got back it was all done and all the lights were broken in the whole house:reject: i was having a tough day....

I think if your sink is leaking you need to put in some plumbing tape around the threads. depends on whats leaking though
i cant believe im giving plumbing advice
:eyebrow:

:no: not leaking, it's slow to drain. It's probably just got a bunch of hair and stuff stuck in it :barf: I could use drano I suppose, but that stuff kind of scares me. I use it sparingly because one never knows if it's going to eat through stuff it shouldn't. Like PVC. Maybe someone else knows.

Regarding the migraine. I thought that you were showing me the effects of T.A.R.A. :laugh:

starsforu2 said:

:no: not leaking, it's slow to drain. It's probably just got a bunch of hair and stuff stuck in it :barf: I could use drano I suppose, but that stuff kind of scares me. I use it sparingly because one never knows if it's going to eat through stuff it shouldn't. Like PVC. Maybe someone else knows.

Regarding the migraine. I thought that you were showing me the effects of T.A.R.A. :laugh:
i didnt even think of that!
*bursts into giggles*
its like an updated version of wizard of oz
and Im the house:|

ummm about the drain
use bleach and then boiling water
I really shouldnt know all this stuff.:rolleyes:
I wish i had pictures of my in my toolbelt!:lol:
those were the days

starsforu2 said:

Yes Mom :| :wink: Just a few more minutes. I'm off of work tomorrow.

Hey thanks for the tips on drain stuff, I'll try that tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes...
thats me, plumber tara
actually they called me the shitter queen...:madspit:
i wish i was off work tomorrow. i guess i have the choice to be off if i want to. its my business:shrug:

starsforu2 said:

Aww :cute: That's adorable!

And you're right, you did have nice legs when you were younger :wink: :lmao:
:lol: yes, see. I told you
basketball legs
they were great until now. i dont know what happened. i blame it on the knee blowout:rolleyes::laugh:
who knows, mabye i just have a mental problem and they look great....

u2bonogirl said:

thats me, plumber tara
actually they called me the shitter queen...:madspit:
i wish i was off work tomorrow. i guess i have the choice to be off if i want to. its my business:shrug:

When I joined the Air Force, the first thing they asked us was who like Bowling. Everyone who raised their hands were assigned to the Toilet Bowls in the bathroom. :lmao:

Fortunately, I kept my hand down.

you were in the air force?:ohmy: i didnt know that!
:wink: i almost got to fly a plane once..but everybody on it said a big NO! it was a private plane that a friend owned

instead i got to drive a back hoe and dig big piles of dirt up when i was seven:yes:
scared the shite out of my dad because it was when his gas station was being remodled. the construction guys loved torturing me:cute:

u2bonogirl said:
you were in the air force?:ohmy: i didnt know that!
:wink: i almost got to fly a plane once..but everybody on it said a big NO! it was a private plane that a friend owned

instead i got to drive a back hoe and dig big piles of dirt up when i was seven:yes:
scared the shite out of my dad because it was when his gas station was being remodled. the construction guys loved torturing me:cute:

Want a picture when I was just a little older than you are now before I go to bed? Talk about babyface!

close this thread forever.

today is rememberance day! the least you can do is be like nicholas on the day of his abdication! be graceful and honest in your ways, and don't let alchohol get in the way of your destiny!

i demand this thread be destroyed immediately.

do not ask what imperialism can do for you, ask what you can do for the romanovs!!

DO NOT FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do NOT look adorable! i am NOT adorable! i AM a leader, and if you take my hand i will lead you to the promise land!

take heed, everyone! the urals are not your destiny!

aim high, swing higher!!!!

workers of the world, be polite! our day of triumph draws near!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom