The Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
hmmm, Im considering this vaccuuming business you speak of :hmm:

You'll be rich! And happy. Should I get you the application?

** Rifles below the bar for an application **

Here you go, I'm going to need all the standard stuff.

Name, age, address, measurements (for the French Maid's outfit, REM speed , Vacuum efficiency , and desired pay.

Plus a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo that you have to sign off on.

Look it over, and if you have any questions, just sign it :D

Happy to have you as an employee! :applaud:

alright, i'm back behind the bar for the next few hours at least!

who wants a drink/chat?

*pours self a Captain Morgan & Coke*

:wink:

** Walks in the bar and sees Dave serving **

Thanks! I'll have a Sam Adams. I'm easy. I've been advertising for another bartender. Glad you could help out! Hopefully we'll get some of bar wenches back. :drool: We had several honey's. :yes: Starsgoblue and Digsy even made outfits. :up:

I'll just be here on the couch, working on my laptop.

** Puts feet on the coffee table, puts laptop on thighs and begins working on improvements to my U2 site. **

storms into bar -
bartender - shot of something - anything
arghhhhhh!

went to the mall this evening for happy hour at JBucks - decided to check in at the Apple store - where they had just sold the last u2 ipod that they had in today - sob
now am on waiting list at store and haven't decided if I should d/c my order online
had to go to sephora to buy lipstick in order to feel better-sniff-sob

nurse chrissi said:
storms into bar -
bartender - shot of something - anything
arghhhhhh!

went to the mall this evening for happy hour at JBucks - decided to check in at the Apple store - where they had just sold the last u2 ipod that they had in today - sob
now am on waiting list at store and haven't decided if I should d/c my order online
had to go to sephora to buy lipstick in order to feel better-sniff-sob

** Hops off couch and almost dumps the lap top **

Um, I don't mean to be insensitive, but they had the U2 iPod in the store already? Aww s:censored:t. And mine is in the Phillipines.

Ok, now I'll be sensitive to your needs. :sad:

** Pours two shots of Jameson for Chrissi **

:hug: If it's in consolation, your lipstick looks really good :kiss:

So, let me get this straight, do you have one on order? If so how could you cancel if it's on it's way?

I don't know how that would work if its already being shipped but I would call the apple store (1-800-MY-APPLE) who are hence known as the evil ones
I'm going to the apple store tomorrow morning in the off chance that they will be in tomorrow

nurse chrissi said:
I don't know how that would work if its already being shipped but I would call the apple store (1-800-MY-APPLE) who are hence known as the evil ones
I'm going to the apple store tomorrow morning in the off chance that they will be in tomorrow

I thought you loved apple? I'm going to go ahead and wait. I just want to know if it's preloaded with the album. The only way I'm going to listen to the album early is if it's preloaded or the digital boxset is available.

Thanks for the info. BRB, I'm going to the other parts of interference to see if anyone actually picked one up at their store...

** Walks off into the night... **

starsforu2 said:

I thought you loved apple? I'm going to go ahead and wait. I just want to know if it's preloaded with the album. The only way I'm going to listen to the album early is if it's preloaded or the digital boxset is available.

Thanks for the info. BRB, I'm going to the other parts of interference to see if anyone actually picked one up at their store...

** Walks off into the night... **

I am a fickle girl :wink:
and I Love apple - I just want to get this Ipod....

hey now...did i give you permission to come behing my bar? :wink:

aww shucks...i can't stay mad at anyone in here.

*pours a Sam Adams for starsforu2*

As this is the 500th post, the bar has to close at this time, unfortunately.

But it will re-open in...oh, I predict about 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom