The Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
hey I think i need a long island iced tea. that sounds really good. i was in a local pub earlier today and saw somebody drinking one.
me being the underage girl i couldnt have one there. but here in ireland i am perfectly fine:yes:

*flicks on bad company:feel like makin love*
yessss, i love this song
swings to the music in the middle of the dance floor

** Slides behind the bar **

Hi, I'm Tim, what's your name :wink: You look familiar, but I've been forgetting things lately

** Mixes 1 part Vodka, 1 part Tequila, 1 part Rum, 1 part Gin, 1 part Triple sec, 1 1/2 part Sour mix, 1 splash Coca-Cola **

** Gives one brisk shake, pours into a glass and adds some Lemmmooon **

Here you go babe! :flirt:

paxetaurora said:
Oooohhh, yay!

Give me a Sex on the Beach, then.

Your wish is my command, m'lady.

*slinks behind the bar*

*pours 1.5 oz peach schnapps, 1.5 oz vodka, 2 oz cranberry juice, 2 oz orange juice, 2 oz pineapple juice into cocktail mixer and closes cover*

*shakes, tosses, spins, juggles cocktail mixer*

*strains into highball glass filled with ice and garnishes with a slice of pineapple*

your drink, pretty lady. :wink:

starsforu2 said:

Don't you think it's a little cold out for that one? :lol:

** Adds 1 oz Vodka, 3/4 oz Peach schnapps, Cranberry juice and Grapefruit juice to a Highball glass. **

Here you go! :up:

you're a few minutes too late, pal, but i'll have that one. :wink:

*comes back out from behind the bar*

*cranks up the tunes*

time to get my drunken groove on :dance:

ok, i'm done dancing for a bit...i'll just go sit down for a while, by myself. the invitation to join me is wide open. :)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I want a kick ass French martini!!!!!!!!! :drool:

** Trys to make it kick ass **
** Adds 1 1/4 oz Chambord raspberry liqueur, 3/4 oz Grand Marnier, 2 oz Orange juice,1 oz Soda water **

** Mixes it strains it and then adds a little bit of sugar to the Martini Glass **

** hands Martini to Velvet Dress. **

I'm not a bartender. I just play one in the Octagon. I use Webtender to teach me new drinks as they come in :laugh:

gack- weaves, a bit tipsy, into the bar - home now from bachlorette party
will not speak of what happened at said bachlorette party as male company here:wink:
would like to continue with the diet rum and cokes with lime that I seem to be fond of tonight

nurse chrissi said:
will not speak of what happened at said bachlorette party as male company here:wink:
would like to continue with the diet rum and cokes with lime that I seem to be fond of tonight
hey thats my favorite drink! :yes: maybe you can tell of your exploits in pleba:sexywink:

nurse chrissi said:

** Looks for a bottle of diet rum and can't find it :scratch: **

Oh, you mean diet coke!

** Pours diet coke and Rum and adds a slice of Lime **

Hey sweetie! Did you have fun?

u2bonogirl said:
hey thats my favorite drink! :yes: maybe you can tell of your exploits in pleba:sexywink:

my friend's future husband is in the navy - 'nuff said on the expoits:wink:
and yes - the rum and coke is the best drink in the world

and yes we had a very good time
and yes am tipsy

nurse chrissi said:

my friend's future husband is in the navy - 'nuff said on the expoits:wink:
and yes - the rum and coke is the best drink in the world

and yes we had a very good time
and yes am tipsy

If you were looking for a man Dave C from Canada was hot to trot this evening. :wink:

He totally went for Tara in a nurse's getup. Imagine what he'd do with a real one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom