The Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

Tara!!!! :hyper: Where have you been all of my life?

**Runs up to give Tara a :hug: But is cut short by the hat that gets in the way of a proper embrace **

:scratch: Um, nice hat, where'd ya get it?

** Claps Tara on the shoulder with my fist **

So how the hell are you? Did you have a nice Saturday? I cleaned up the house and talked on the phone :blahblah: You?

Hey, great seeing you! ** Takes a seat on the couch and waits for customers, while drinking my first Sam Adams of the evening **
you like the hat? I dont know where it came from! I dont even like jimmy buffett:eyebrow:
*throws hat on the couch and shakes hair out*
much better....

I had a normal saturday:yes: just like any other loserish saturday ive had:D

gee, who were you on the phone with all day? I hope it wasnt too grueling :cute:

*turns on "mr fantasy" by traffic and dances with herself*
I love this song
hey mister fantasy play us a tune...something to make us all happy....

u2bonogirl said:
you like the hat? I dont know where it came from! I dont even like jimmy buffett:eyebrow:
*throws hat on the couch and shakes hair out*
much better....

I had a normal saturday:yes: just like any other loserish saturday ive had:D

gee, who were you on the phone with all day? I hope it wasnt too grueling :cute:

*turns on "mr fantasy" by traffic and dances with herself*
I love this song
hey mister fantasy play us a tune...something to make us all happy....

I'm sorry that you didn't have a stellar Saturday, but don't lose the hat. :no: We sometimes like to play dress up in the bar :shifty: did I just say that? :ohmy:

I was actually talking to a girl! A real life flesh and blood girl! :yes: She could be my saving grace, she could be the one... :heart: It's too early to tell, but long conversations are definitely a good start.

** Watches Tara dance while I think about the phone girl **

Hi all!

I have had such a crazy night! I was out clubbing tonight.. with major COS and my red Bono shades....and I have had both boys and girls shouting "Bono!" when I walk by.....and they came up and greeted me shaking my hand....and when I walked by a couple of girls one of them just screamed...."It was Bono!"

:laugh:

I love those shades....

:bono:

hey I think i need a long island iced tea. that sounds really good. i was in a local pub earlier today and saw somebody drinking one.
me being the underage girl i couldnt have one there. but here in ireland i am perfectly fine:yes:

*flicks on bad company:feel like makin love*
yessss, i love this song
swings to the music in the middle of the dance floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom