The Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually reading "The Wizard of Oz" for children's lit before I logged on to the blue crack. Only got about 80 pages to go, started it tonight, and I have no real alcohol here. So all I have is the sweet sweet aqua blow.

UnforgettableLemon said:
I was actually reading return true;">The Wizard of Oz" for children's lit before I logged on to the blue crack. Only got about 80 pages to go, started it tonight, and I have no real alcohol here. So all I have is the sweet sweet aqua blow.

I read the original wizard of oz, it was kinda creepy

PatrickasSpiderman.jpg

Darcyasabutterfly.jpg

The real reason for chocolate crackles....:love: :heart: :)

UnforgettableLemon said:
Me liketh it. Can't wait til we read "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" though. :drool:

CS Lewis :hyper:
i read all of them at least twice! theyre wonderful books. i wanted to be in a play when i was a kid but never got to. did alice in wonderland instead and played the queen of hearts!:laugh:

Spiderman is Patrick and Madam Butterfly is Darcy (or Princess Darcy as she is known to all this week:laugh: )

** Rubs bleary eyes and sits down on the couch **

Picks a few toys up off of the coffee table, :shifty: I thought the drinking age was 18.

** Flips over some magazines and finds a few polaroids of "Princess Darcy" and "Spiderman". Let's out an unexpected smile :cute: **

Tania is a Mom! :bow: Nice pix, very :cute:

** Cleans up the bar a bit. Lifting large chunks of lard off of the bard. **

Ok, who's idea of a good time is this? :madspit:

Tania, Tara! Do you mind cleaning up before you ** Stops and notices odor **

:hmm: coconut :ohmy:

Hey, Unforgettable Lemon, where is Fishersville? I could look it up, but it's lazier to ask :laugh:

u2bonogirl said:
*walks in with a jimmy buffet parrothead hat on....fins to the left fins to the right!. pauses and looks at herself in a mirror...*
how the hell did THAT get there?
:hmm:
where did everybody go?

Tara!!!! :hyper: Where have you been all of my life?

**Runs up to give Tara a :hug: But is cut short by the hat that gets in the way of a proper embrace **

:scratch: Um, nice hat, where'd ya get it?

** Claps Tara on the shoulder with my fist **

So how the hell are you? Did you have a nice Saturday? I cleaned up the house and talked on the phone :blahblah: You?

Hey, great seeing you! ** Takes a seat on the couch and waits for customers, while drinking my first Sam Adams of the evening **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom