The Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
:drool: okay, now i love that song even more

tim youre the best dancing partner, you make my heart go all sorts of directions:flirt:

*pulls him back close to me and whispers a hushed thank you, landing a soft kiss on the edge of his jaw*

youre off the hook for my broom closet exploits now:yes: that will keep me satisfied for now

Give me enough time, and you'll even think Metallica is romantic :wink:

Glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed it very much too. :heart:

metallica:lol:
you MUST be good!:heart:
:hug:
youre really cute sometimes you know that?

ive been experimenting on the computer with altering pictures...I totally overhauled the drawing of bono i butchered last night:laugh:
Im gonna try and figure out how to get the pics on here so you can see what ive accomplished in my quest for computer geekdom.....

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening or goodnight! :)

I'm under the influence of an alcoholic beverage! :drunk: ;) Woohoo! :hyper: :lol:

Takes to the dance floor on his own......

"your heart is aching, your heart is my home"

"..love hears when I lie, love puts the blue back in my eye.."

"...love will come again..."

:reject:
:insert blushing smiley here:!! :D

u2bonogirl said:
metallica:lol:
you MUST be good!:heart:
:hug:
youre really cute sometimes you know that?

ive been experimenting on the computer with altering pictures...I totally overhauled the drawing of bono i butchered last night:laugh:
Im gonna try and figure out how to get the pics on here so you can see what ive accomplished in my quest for computer geekdom.....

I've got faith in you... hold on a second

"Neon Lights, neon lights, shimmering neon lights... and at the fall of night, this city is made of lights."

Sorry, new song break :D I'd love to see your handiwork :yes:

enajh2 said:
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening or goodnight! :)

I'm under the influence of an alcoholic beverage! :drunk: ;) Woohoo! :hyper: :lol:

Takes to the dance floor on his own......

"your heart is aching, your heart is my home"

"..love hears when I lie, love puts the blue back in my eye.."

"...love will come again..."

:reject:
:insert blushing smiley here:!! :D

Dude! You must be listening to the new album. Out :up: we're a legal bar, we don't want to get shut down!

Just kidding. How you doing brother? Only 9 more days for me...

Enajh, you make me :laugh:

Cool :cool:

>>>>>Runs and slides across the floor on his knees like Roger Daltrey on Won't Get Fooled Again video at Shepperton studios!<<<<

:D

ps. Can't view attachments sorry. I would do the Paypal thing right now if my credit cards weren't maxxed out :(

I've just submitted an Mphil in Manufacturing Engineering (specifically Car Body Construction)

I've applied for this job and many others like this..

Plant Quality Engineer @ Aston Martin! Production engineering for the DB9 and the new Vantage V8 in Warwick, England

In fact, I've been interviewed for a contract job at Aston Martin as well! :lol: They're dragging their heels, so to speak, though so don't expect to hear from them anytime soon :(

Sticking to my strategy otherwise I'll end up doing bar work! :p :D

ps. I really am very drunk! :lol:

enajh2 said:
I've just submitted an Mphil in Manufacturing Engineering (specifically Car Body Construction)

I've applied for this job and many others like this..

Plant Quality Engineer @ Aston Martin! Production engineering for the DB9 and the new Vantage V8 in Warwick, England

In fact, I've been interviewed for a contract job at Aston Martin as well! :lol: They're dragging their heels, so to speak, though so don't expect to hear from them anytime soon :(

Sticking to my strategy otherwise I'll end up doing bar work! :p :D

ps. I really am very drunk! :lol:

Earlier today, the bar was swarming with women. You could have been plying your trade, showing off pictures of your enormous.... fish. :laugh:

I sincerely hope that you get employed soon. Have you thought about taking your affinity for websites and turning it into a computer career? :shrug: I've been blessed that computers came around when they did. Lots of work here if you know the right stuff.

** Pours tall glass of water for Enajh and slides a couple of advils as well **

Here, you might need these...

*walks back in with a huge grin*
dunno why Im so perky. trust me, its a rare occasion for me:yes:
Ive been off fixing other peoples computer problems!
It feels good to know that somebody out there is worse with computers than me
I now hate guitar again.

starsforu2 said:

Earlier today, the bar was swarming with women. You could have been plying your trade, showing off pictures of your enormous.... fish. :laugh:

:lmao:

I don't know what to say! :silent: :lol:

starsforu2 said:
I sincerely hope that you get employed soon. Have you thought about taking your affinity for websites and turning it into a computer career?

Thanks. I have thought about this but I wouldn't want to make a career out of it. Though fixing computers for friends and colleagues at my university has given a certain amount of satisfaction :)

Last edited:
the third try at getting this retarded piece of crap up here....
3423543523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323683%3C2%3A73%3Bot1lsi

u2bonogirl said:

Ive been off fixing other peoples computer problems!
It feels good to know that somebody out there is worse with computers than me

Dude! You just said the same thing as me!! :lol:

:eyebrow: :D

(Or dude'ette even! :sexywink:)

u2bonogirl said:
the third try at getting this retarded piece of crap up here....

Woah!! What are advils exactly?:ohmy:

Either that's a very psychedelic pic or I'm in the middle of one bad acid trip!! :lol:

u2bonogirl said:
that was the shite ass original...i think Im going to burn it. total blasphemy.I tarnished the image of bono

How on earth he got the caterpillar to stay still on his face like that I'll never know??!! :D

enajh2 said:

Woah!! What are advils exactly?:ohmy:

Either that's a very psychedelic pic or I'm in the middle of one bad acid trip!! :lol:

How on earth he got the caterpillar to stay still on his face like that I'll never know??!! :D
:lmao:
see i said it was crap!
it only took 20 minutes and i drew it laying down so that allows for a little slack:cute:

Last edited:
I should really get to bed. Before the blackbirds in my garden start singing and keep me up all night!!:D

Nighty night :)

>>>> Stops playing Mercy!! :ohmy: <<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom