The Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
girls can hide their hornyness and switch modes a lot easier than men

so chrissi i should settle down in a hot bubble bath with a u2 video going in front of me
while sipping on a nice caffeinated drink
eating a nibble of chocolate
with advil in my system
:D
sounds like heaven

u2bonogirl said:
girls can hide their hornyness and switch modes a lot easier than men

so chrissi i should settle down in a hot bubble bath with a u2 video going in front of me
while sipping on a nice caffeinated drink
eating a nibble of chocolate
with advil in my system
:D
sounds like heaven

Sounds like Heaven to me too. Any takers? I have a big tub :yes:

:shifty: I think I'm outnumbered :reject:

starsforu2 said:

OK, I got a question, does Amazon deliver it by the release date? That's really important to me. I can't leave it to chance that I'll have to wait for it in the mail. I'd rather run to Best Buy or something. Anyone have experience with pre-ordering books, movies and CDs?

mines gonna get here late :scream:
but i think what Ill end up doing is getting the regular one on time and then recieve the good one later
then i can either keep the first one or give it to somebody who cant afford it in pleba

I ordered it with next day shipping - I didn;t know if placs like best buy would have the collectors ed. so I went ahead and ordered it to be on the safe side
in terms of the bonus video - head over to a thread in Where the Album has a Name to get the five minute bonus video amazon has - I'm trying right now to upload it back to yousendit.

nurse chrissi said:
I ordered it with next day shipping - I didn;t know if placs like best buy would have the collectors ed. so I went ahead and ordered it to be on the safe side
in terms of the bonus video - head over to a thread in Where the Album has a Name to get the five minute bonus video amazon has - I'm trying right now to upload it back to yousendit.

Ohhhh, once I get home, I'm definitely going to check that out. Aw, hell, brb...

- orders hot tub for octagon bar
why not?:mac:

seriously get the cinnamon buns bubble bath - guys like it a lot - or at least that is what I have heard.........

edited to say - tara - kickboxing - cool! tonight is yoga night for me

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:

:D can i jump in the tub?
mines small
and i need some yummy smelling bubbles
something that smells like
bono
:reject:
forgot
not in pleba

I can't produce Bono, but if you know what cologne he wears :)laugh: of course you know what cologne he wears :laugh:) and my tub looks to be built for two. It's made by Jacuzzi, but alas, it doesn't have any jets. I've been there a year and a half, and I've never used it. I put my cat's food in there, because it's the only place in the house that my dog can't reach, that my cat can. :shrug: Just looking for an excuse to use it. Like a headache or a Pleban. :ohmy:

starsforu2 said:

I can't produce Bono, but if you know what cologne he wears :)laugh: of course you know what cologne he wears :laugh:) and my tub looks to be built for two. It's made by Jacuzzi, but alas, it doesn't have any jets. I've been there a year and a half, and I've never used it. I put my cat's food in there, because it's the only place in the house that my dog can't reach, that my cat can. :shrug: Just looking for an excuse to use it. Like a headache or a Pleban. :ohmy:

hmm i think i like the dolche and gabanna he wears the best
but the bvlgari is good too
i could name a few but then that would be a little scary on my part

cinnamon buns chrissi?
should i sprinkle a little cinnamon on my tush and jump in the water?:wink: :eyebrow:

i cant believe you dont use the jacuzzi
i would be in there all the time.
lucky kitty
i bitched my cat out today. she keeps sleeping in my closet and pouncing me when i walk by
shes such a little witch, i cant believe i raised her

*runs to tim's tub with a container of cinnamon*

mmmm hot tubs... :drool:

i have many a happy memory of times shared in hot tubs... :drool:

u2bonogirl said:

hmm i think i like the dolche and gabanna he wears the best
but the bvlgari is good too
i could name a few but then that would be a little scary on my part

cinnamon buns chrissi?
should i sprinkle a little cinnamon on my tush and jump in the water?:wink: :eyebrow:

i cant believe you dont use the jacuzzi
i would be in there all the time.
lucky kitty
i bitched my cat out today. she keeps sleeping in my closet and pouncing me when i walk by
shes such a little witch, i cant believe i raised her

*runs to tim's tub with a container of cinnamon*

dolce and gabanna was what he was wearing when i met him so its my favourite... hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

u2bonogirl said:

I only have one:reject:
but its enough for a whole lifetime

I better go before my Jacuzzi gets wind of all the fun it could be having :grumpy:

I'll be on later

Digsy, if you're not on later, have a great night :wave:

Nurse Chrissi, hot tub for the Octagon? We know what shape that ought to have. Which means it should be big enough to seat 8. :yes:

Thanks for the link to the video! I don't think it spoiled the album by giving me too much which is good. (I'm worried about hearing all the tracks before I'm supposed to)

Alright, see you later! :wave:

Hi Stars! (Snuck in while I was posting) Hope you're feeling better :hug: Gotta go!

cheers stars4u2

might catch you later, might not.
an octagon shaped hot tub? i'd be up with that!

i'm off for now too - might come back later if i'm still up otherwise catch you guys tomorrow

di

Scary like this?

Bvlgari 519 102/7C - It's the recent blue wraparound
Bvlgari 519 102 - The transparent one
Bvlgari 519 101 - Not sure about the color number, but this is the one with dark brown lenses, and was used forexample in ES video

Bvlgari 611 102 - Blue, used during the Elevation Tour 1st and 2nd leg
Bvlgari 611 128 - Dark green, used in Elevation video

Romeo Gigli 191S 545 - Green, used in Walk On video, Clarence TOTP
Romeo Gigli 191S 286 - Blue, used at Grammy 2001
Romeo Gigli 191S 564 - Red, used at EMA 2000

Romeo Gigli 226S 2M4 - Green lenses, used during the Elevation Tour 3rd leg
Romeo Gigli 226S 2M1 - Blue lenses, used at World Economic Conf.
Romeo Gigli 226S 2M2 - Red lenses, used at VMA 2001
Romeo Gigli 226S 2M3 - Smoke lenses, used nowhere public, Bono wore during the making of ES video

Exté eyewear EX07S 570 - not sure about that, but similar to the one which is on Elevation single cover

Diesel HEADSETNS - With custom orange lenses, wore at VH1 Beautiful Day video premiere

Black Flys No.5 - Black, used in Beautiful Day video

Marcolin - Black rim, blue lenses, custommade with the dragon pearl inlay, wore at EMA 1999

Alain Mikli's 3214 - Used during PopMart Tour in different colours (yellow, orange, smoke, red)

I wanted to add, that sometimes Bono used custom coloured shades from the list above. For example RG 226S with light smoke lenses, Bvlgari 611 with lilac lenses, and Black Flys No.5 with transparent rim.

*walks in bar and looks around*

where is everyone?

*sits down at bar and grabs some bar munchies*

*crunch, crunch, crunch*

I stay away for a couple of days and everyone jets.

:(

oh well, see ya soon

*hops off of bar stool and slowly meanders towards door*

*opens door as light pours in from the street lights and neon red light above the door leaving just a silhouette of PowerSurge*

g'night all.

The response to my humorous remarks was supposed to be a hearty :lol:. I don't own the exact models but I do have some snazzy things.

Oh and the invisible bit - I must confess I was in hiding on FYM, about a month ago a real troll dropped in and started picking fights; so I dissapeared :ohmy:

Now lets drink, vodka.

Last edited:
The guys around here should hang out in PLEBA a little bit - we are quite supoortive and while we may get a little smutty/naughty it's all in good fun:angel:
plus it is the place to go if you want to know if Bono ripped his shirt/edge wore a new hat/adam is strutting around naked/larry has taken off his shirt....again:D
and lets face it - those are important issues boys.

sunglasses - love 'em - the more girly the better

PLEBA is scary, plain and simple - the only time that I ever ventured in there was following one of the fake edge posts, almost as off-putting as that SexyJohn Edwards thread :huh:

Last edited:
A_Wanderer said:
PLEBA is scary, plain and simple - the only time that I ever ventured in there was following one of the fake edge posts, almost as scary as that SexyJohn Edwards thread :huh:

John Edwards is a sexy guy - but I'm more of a Jon Stewart type of girl (funny, smart and sexy)- but I can see where PLEBA might scare of members of the opposite sex - and if PLEBA frightens you really try to stay out of PLEBAns :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom