The Octagon Bar - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-04-2004, 12:13 PM   #466
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 05:13 AM

I have to go now
getting over my time limit on this computer
Tim, Im thinking of making a little tape with me just playing my guitar and singing a couple songs.
if i do, would you want one?
nothing high tech, just an acoustic guitar and me


see you later
__________________

__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 12:18 PM   #467
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,977
Local Time: 11:13 AM
u2bonogirl

Hey, just take a few minutes or all the time you need and relax here in the bar... We're here for you...




Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2
Hey Merc? Pictures? Bring them on!
Okay...

The ones from the lab first...



Looking a bit silly, but we were really bored in the lab that day...




Me and my lab coat from behind... and the reason why I got the "Wilma doing her hair"-Pharmastone...?
__________________

__________________
Merc is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 12:18 PM   #468
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl

I have to go now
getting over my time limit on this computer
Tim, Im thinking of making a little tape with me just playing my guitar and singing a couple songs.
if i do, would you want one?
nothing high tech, just an acoustic guitar and me


see you later
Of course! Why wouldn't I?

I still have a tape deck in my car. You can sing to me while I drive to work. I would love to hear why Arista might be interested in you.

Have a good music practice!
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 12:20 PM   #469
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,977
Local Time: 11:13 AM
The reason for "Wilma"...

The first galla party at uni 3 years ago... (taken just before getting ready to go)



I'd spend many hours on that hair - you can't really see it from that angle, but it was really big with black peals all over... and all of the hair was my own - no extensions! ... so it ended up on the back of my lab coat...





...and last but not least... The pic!




__________________
Merc is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 12:38 PM   #470
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 04:13 AM
Tara....
__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 12:38 PM   #471
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 05:13 AM
Merc!!!

I love the labcoat, and why are you smiling so coyly while mixing drugs? That and you have a nice hourglass going on as well.

Wilma!!! I always wanted to scream that like Fred Flintstone.

Thanks for the additional pictures! 1 picture just can't tell the whole story. I can pick out a few pictures of me that are stellar, but there are far more that I think ugh.

I don't envy you women about your beauty rituals, even though I am made weak by them.

>>> Gives Merc a big and <<<

Can I get you something to drink?
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 12:40 PM   #472
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 09:13 AM
somebody give me a big strong drink NOW (please)
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 12:45 PM   #473
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by digsy
somebody give me a big strong drink NOW (please)
>>> Quickly pours double shot of Jack, in a glass full of ice <<

Hear you go Digsy...

>>> Looks at her, but says nothing, offering the floor if she wants to speak <<<
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 12:57 PM   #474
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 09:13 AM


sorry

works just got me really wound up and fed up

i'm sick of workign 12 hour days and staying at work till 8pm because other people are incapable of doing their job so i have to do it. and i'm sick of leaving work and getting repeated phonecalls and emails like i'm dealing with now because everythings f**king up!!!


__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 01:02 PM   #475
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by digsy


sorry

works just got me really wound up and fed up

i'm sick of workign 12 hour days and staying at work till 8pm because other people are incapable of doing their job so i have to do it. and i'm sick of leaving work and getting repeated phonecalls and emails like i'm dealing with now because everythings f**king up!!!


>>> Pours another double for Digsy <<<

Bastards.
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 01:06 PM   #476
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,977
Local Time: 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2
Merc!!!

I love the labcoat, and why are you smiling so coyly while mixing drugs? That and you have a nice hourglass going on as well.


Well... drug production can be quite... fun...



Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2
Wilma!!! I always wanted to scream that like Fred Flintstone.
__________________
Merc is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 01:09 PM   #477
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Merc




Well... drug production can be quite... fun...
Does drug production require good use of your hands? You know, a lot of manual dexerity?
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 01:09 PM   #478
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 04:13 AM
Digsy.....
__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 01:10 PM   #479
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,977
Local Time: 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2
Thanks for the additional pictures! 1 picture just can't tell the whole story. I can pick out a few pictures of me that are stellar, but there are far more that I think ugh.

I don't envy you women about your beauty rituals, even though I am made weak by them.

>>> Gives Merc a big and <<<

Can I get you something to drink?
Well, I just saw that everyone posted pics on the previous pages, so...

You're welcome!

A drink... Yeah! I'll have... ... a Bacardi & coke... make that dark Bacardi and... a double...

... and perhaps a dance afterwards...? To this song...

Hothouse Flowers - Into Your Heart

I'm sorry about the rather bad quality of the song and the video...
__________________
Merc is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 01:18 PM   #480
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,977
Local Time: 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2
Does drug production require good use of your hands? You know, a lot of manual dexerity?
Actually it does... that wasn't really why I said it was fun... but it does...

In drug production we get to play with some of the big machines... and they require a lot of dexerity... which can be fun too!
__________________

__________________
Merc is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com