The Octagon: Afterhours Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

Is it wise for us to have a wet wedding? It could cost more than everything else :lol:

:wave: Hey Laura! :reject: I infamously collect videos and rarely watch them :shrug:

A young lass has promised that they are better to watch on the couch with a buddy :angel: She'll have to prove it to me.... repeatedly :D
No problem :D

Me and rebekah should open up our own coffee shop :yes:
U2 themed of course:wink: with Bono on everything :laugh:

Mullen4Prez said:
What Media Player do I need to play Rar files? Could someone help me out please and what are Rar files ?

rar files are compressed archives like .zip files. need a program such as winrar to decompress them. inside the archive you'll find the actual file whether it be an mp3 or whatever.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

u2bonogirl said:

The sweetest things :D That would be US of course :cute:
wonder if he would come get coffee from us.........

** Perks up **

Hey, that reminds me, can you bring some of that longbottom of yours with you when you visit?

The coffee of course! Silly girl, you have a roundbottom, not a longbottom. :laugh: The Breakfast blend was good, but I'll let you make the call. :yes:

And I kind of want another clippership coffee mug. I gave both of mine away. Wrap your unmentionables around them so they don't break during travel.

And then whenever I'm drinking coffee, I'll have this inexplicable smile on my face :sexywink:

Last edited:
Mullen4Prez said:
What Media Player do I need to play Rar files? Could someone help me out please and what are Rar files ?

read my posting, i've just told you.

you don't play rar files. rar files are like zip files....they're used to package one or more files like a compressed directory so that you can send them quickly across the internet. you need a program such as winrar to unpackage the rar file.

starsgoblue said:
Tara is that sig pic from the Boston DVD? More specifically, the WOWY part?

(scared herself with having that kind of knowledge) :coocoo:
sure is!
beautiful isnt it?

I was going to bring you some coffee already, Tim. Planned on getting it thursday because we get a fresh shipment in:D
And I'll wrap a few naughties around your coffee mug :giggle:

Im drinking a cup of coffee right now because I actually literally fell asleep with my head on the computer desk:|
I took a swig of wild turkey to warm up and then grabbed some coffee:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom