The Octagon: Afterhours Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:: stumbles into the after hours party, pours self world's largest cup of coffee, has a seat and stares off in the distance ::

:heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ah well. I'm finally done! Wonder where Tania was tongiht?
:shrug:

See y'all later!
and I'm sad to say...

Good Morning!
*leaves a couple of spiked coffees on the bar for early visitors*

TTFN!
*leaves bar with fake Bono*

Hello, Hello:wave:

:sad:

Nothing much; I am very tired this morning and in class and it's very boring :|

How are you this evening? :)

Tired and sore. Played hockey tonight and it was hard work as we didn't have a full team. Oh well, got a good workout so that's okay.

What's the class?

ohhh sounds like fun. I have never played hockey!

It's Property....

but it's almost over so I have to run.

Take care and talk to you later :wave: :hug:

** Walks in after posting in FYM **

That always exhausts me emotionally when I post in there :tsk: I need to learn my lesson. I'm passionate enough about some subjects to post, but hate confrontation most of the time, which is why I try not to throw bombs. But still, it makes my stomach tense anticipating the counter-arguments. :mad:

** Pours bailys into my coffee to help me chill **

How's everyone else?

Last edited:
woo! for the next issue in the school paper i'm going to do an op/ed on the VA senate approving a ban on gay marriage. :D man i'm gonna make some people REALLY pissed in this conservative area. :D

trink01.gif

Morning...

Starbucks called me back and said they think I'd be "a great addition to the team with those qualifications" :)huh: ), the only thing is I wouldn't be able to start or anything until March...which isn't that far away and I was planning on spending a week at a relative's out of state anyways.

Oh, that and Jax might be happy to hear WAYLF 9 will most likely be posted today.

:shrug:

Last edited:
I should be more excited....this means I'll be able to buy a plane ticket to Chicago....and do arbitrary things like be able to eat. :wink:

I'm not totally awake yet...I was kept up late by persistent daydreaming....pouring my second cuppa now--should do the trick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom