The Octagon: Afterhours Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose so, but I do still get up at 8:00AM which is in some 7 and a half hours right now, I have nothing better to do until I get my licence. I have been incommunicado with my friends for ages - like since November - I will burst back on the scene with my licence.

i'm itching for another campaign to start full swing again. i want the governor's race to kick up. for the last two years i spent day after day devoted to john kerry and now i want to get it going again. gahhhh i need mudslinging! sound bites! debates! :crack::crack::crack:

coffee.gif

save it in your 'favourites'

hey tara i was venting with my german teacher today about how virginia wants to ban gay marriage. he's excited about taking me to europe so i can be amongst other liberals :D

U2democrat said:
hey tara i was venting with my german teacher today about how virginia wants to ban gay marriage. he's excited about taking me to europe so i can be amongst other liberals :D
this is the one that you think is hot right?
he's taking you guys on a trip to europe huh? :sexywink:
maybe you wont be banging politicians first :lmao:
:shame: be good laura :eyebrow:

*turns to rebekah and gives her a sly smile*
hey, you're irritating me
*runs and jumps on rebekah, throwing both of us in the pool*
shite! Didnt mean to do that :reject:
I just got dressed for work :rant:
:wink:

:lol:

he's probably going to make me to talk politics with the germans because he doesn't want them thinking that we're all a bunch of conservative cowboys and i'm one of the only other liberal people he knows at school. that means he'll have to teach me alot of political lingo auf deutsch. :D

u2bonogirl said:
*walks in with wild morning hair and a bowl of yogurt*
:wave: hey peeps
how is everybody?
no bartender? :madspit:
*goes behind the bar herself and pours a cup of coffee*
*inhales the smell*
mmm

** Pops up from behind the couch with a laptop **

:scratch: Sorry I was in the archives plumbing for ancient history, and getting a few laughs in the process :D

Hello everyone! :wave: Laura, you are beginning to get a little boy crazy :help: You should watch out for the professors in college :yes:

*jumps on Tim getting him soaking wet with pool water in the process*
:kiss: :hug: :D
How are you today sweets? I just dragged my arse out of bed so Im full of energy. :laugh:
Laura is just pining after her german teacher, nothing to worry about. I saw a picture of him....and she could definitely do worse :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom