The Numbers, Carlow, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Windies get a wicket sooner or later, they can't let Oz continue their fine start. :no:

Where the fuck is the cool change.

4pm and 38.7C. Piss off.

There are probably some suckers out there queuing for that Green Day concert in this heat.

I wouldn't even queue for PT in this.

I don't know why I included the Ham & Cheese on in the options since I don't really want it tonight :lol:.

Ashley's vote trumps all, I've suddenly a crazing for the mexican one.

Oh, I missed that there was a Mexican one. That seems just as good as Philly cheesesteak to me!

(I do wish we had more Philly cheesesteak down here though. The one place I know of that does it in Melbourne is ... not very good.)

Where the fuck is the cool change.

4pm and 38.7C. Piss off.

Well it's not going to going away with that attitude. :tsk:

There are probably some suckers out there queuing for that Green Day concert in this heat.

I wouldn't even queue for PT in this.

I would love to put my head in an esky if I were in that position.

Hey, whaddaya know, i've got a few ice cubes in the freezer. :up:

Oh, I missed that there was a Mexican one. That seems just as good as Philly cheesesteak to me!

(I do wish we had more Philly cheesesteak down here though. The one place I know of that does it in Melbourne is ... not very good.)

I wish Quiznos still did a Philly. The cheese sauce was fantastic :sad:. Every other time I've had a cheesesteak it's just tasted like steak, and I'm not a big fan of that. Must go to Philly someday and have a real one.

Neutral. Seeing as i'm of neither nationality. I just want to see a good contest, ala Adelaide!

Oh one of those types....

I don't know why I included the Ham & Cheese on in the options since I don't really want it tonight :lol:.

Thats alright Ashley ....Its just TOO FAKE you see :wink:

If we're talking about who we barrack for, look what I've got ...!

Photo60.jpg

And by sheer co-incidence, guess what I'm wearing today!

Photo63.jpg

I wish Quiznos still did a Philly. The cheese sauce was fantastic :sad:. Every other time I've had a cheesesteak it's just tasted like steak, and I'm not a big fan of that. Must go to Philly someday and have a real one.

The one place that does it in Melbourne just has the most ... cardboardy steak, and insufficient cheese. It's lame.

Obviously I haven't had it in Philly itself, but I damn well enjoyed the couple I had in Boston.

Yep, coincidental alright.

What's the site in the background?

Seriously, it is! I didn't even realise I was wearing it until AFTER I took the first photo! :lol: (I'd just grabbed it off the top of the laundry bin earlier when I needed a shirt to go outside and check the letterbox.)

That's Channel 9 on TV!

Ok, Axver, prepare to be amazed:

IMG000262.png

And since I was still wearing my work shirt, I figured, why not continue to enjoy the past weekend's wondrous event (The Packer's sweeping the Bears for the first time since 2003):

IMG000263.png

I actually found more interest in looking at the U2 posters in your room, Charlot.

Afternoon tea at Axver's?

POLISHING OFF SOME YEA IT'S THE SEX CHEESE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom