The NFL Thread Part IV: Super Bowl Edition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought to the naked eye, the Steeler touchdown was close enough as the ball was tucked in under his right shoulder opposite the camera view. The replay official can only reverse the call if it is obvious and the replay showed it was not obivious the ball did not reach the front of the white line.

The Seahawk receivers better learn where they are on the field or they will lose this game.

I don't care who wins either.:wink: But the game has been shit so far.

Players who unnecessarily dive across the goal line should be shot. Why risk injury or pissing off the other team?

I think I missed most of the halftime chat but they really phoned that one in. Was it just me or did Mick Jagger just decide to not ding parts of 'Start Me Up'? It wasnt the sound mix as he wasn't singing it. Oh well. Maybe next year we'll get Madonna.

The U2 halftime show was definitely incredible. I have it on video somewhere in my house...

That would definitely be more interesting to watch at this point.

I have a question for you Steeler's fans - is there any particular reason why number 43's hair is so long, or is it just because? It looks kinda cool.

Roethlisberger's most recent INT looked exactly like Tom Brady's INT against Denver. Seattle should have been flagged for blocking Roethlisberger in the back on the return though. Looks like this game may finally start to heat up.

I had just given up and turned it off and came online when I saw the score and knew it had to be an INT to happen that fast. :dance: Maybe there's hope yet. Better duck out before I hex them.

U2Kitten said:
I had just given up and turned it off and came online when I saw the score and knew it had to be an INT to happen that fast. :dance: Maybe there's hope yet. Better duck out before I hex them.

Hopefully it will be the Colts year next year!

I will get to work with them next year!

:up:

SPRINT commercials! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom