The NFL Thread Part IV: Super Bowl Edition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sb39-42.jpg

:happy:

WildHoneyAlways said:

Buwhahahahaha! Paul Edinger! :lmao:

Okay, sorry sorry. Edinger is not known for being clutch. Good luck with that. :wink:
He kicked a 56 yarder to beat the Pack as time expred last year.

Because the Bears sucked so bad during his tenure there, we really don't know if he is clutch or not, unlike Vanderjagt who we have evidence is very unclutch.

meh, you're probably right. He'll probably become the next best kicker in the NFL, and we have Gould...or something like that...

But we have Brian Greise now too! As a Michigan fan, I am pleased. Can anyone saaaaay...4000 yard season? :rolleyes:

If the Bears get any offense whatsoever they should win the division in a cakewalk assuming Lovie keeps the D at a similar level. The probelm is getting enough offense to win in the playoffs.

Rumor coming out of Indy is that most fans (the radio called it a 75-25 split) are disappointed that Vanderjat is gone....Have fun Adam:wave:

Indy fans sure are bizarre.

I believe the clinical term is "Loser's Mentality". They know they just lost a guy who guaranteed they'd never win a close playoff game.

Hewson said:
I believe the clinical term is "Loser's Mentality". They know they just lost a guy who guaranteed they'd never win a close playoff game.

Peyton's gone too?:wink:

Hewson said:
He kicked a 56 yarder to beat the Pack as time expred last year.

Because the Bears sucked so bad during his tenure there, we really don't know if he is clutch or not, unlike Vanderjagt who we have evidence is very unclutch.

Actually, Edinger is part of the reason the Bears sucked in 2004! :happy:
Let's not give him a free pass here.

Cowboys signed Mike Vanderjagt to a three-year contract worth roughly $2 million a season.

vandy and TO... whos the bigger clubhouse douche?

The rumor is that Troy Brown will start at strong safety if Rodney Harrison can't recover, and will also handle field goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom