The Next Best Thing: Who Is the Greatest Celebrity Impersonator?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God..i cant believe they put him through! i have never yelled and cussed the tv at something other than a football or baseball game..but i did tonight..i hate him..:mad: and that singing wtf do you call that! thats not bono! he didnt even keep the accent! stupid judges..i think i'll print off real bono pictures and mail them to the studios to show them they are BLIND!

corianderstem said:
You can't just say that ... you have to tell us who he looks like!

mydad.jpg

kbaconinterviewtitle.jpg

I think my dad being on there would be the only thing that could make me watch this show.

OMG!!! He DOES look like Kevin Bacon!!!!!!!!!!! i guessed it before I even scrolled down!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Ha! Nice.

I watched 30 seconds of the show and was frightened away by its complete and utter cheapness.

Come on, ABC. Get a clue.

... I just clicked back and saw He Who Shall Not Be Named. You know, he really looks nothing like Bono.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Wow some people are a little too angry in this thread!

I thought the George Bush guy was .. :lmao:

for those who missed it that wanna watch it..abc puts their shows on their site the day after..

tanner_sis said:
God..i cant believe they put him through! i have never yelled and cussed the tv at something other than a football or baseball game..but i did tonight..i hate him..:mad: and that singing wtf do you call that! thats not bono! he didnt even keep the accent! stupid judges..i think i'll print off real bono pictures and mail them to the studios to show them they are BLIND!

:lmao:

A little angry?

I was like "Awwww...come on!!! He didn't even sing a U2 song!!!" The lady judge was spot on. Those other two needed the back of their heads slapped.

I think it's because some of us have seen other Bono impersonators than can do a hell of a lot better job than that! :madspit:

I hope he gets dumped in the second round.

HE DOES NOT DESERVE $100,000!!!!!

I also heard that later down the road, people will be able to vote for the best by phone. Let's hope and pray he doesn't even get that far. I don't want another Sanjaya on our hands. :eek:

I'm not talking about hate, I'm talking about being skeeved out. I'm perfectly okay with that, in my book.

Well I'm mostly saying it in retaliation to the vast amounts of hate displayed in this thread. Most of the people hating on him have never even met the guy.
And sure, I like U2, so why wouldn't I want the U2 guy to win?

The facts are that he is a Bono impersonator on a program aimed on finding the most dedicated impersonator. Everything else is just hearsay and drama that I've never found myself wound up in.
:hug: PLEBA drama :hug:

Besides, I thought that bashing was supposed to stop back on page one when it was politely asked to.

Page 2. Thank you.

Maybe I need to repost.

Sicy said:
As far as Pavel goes, since he's going to be on TV and all I'm sure he has to expect that he is going to be talked about, however he has requested that he not be discussed here after an incident in a long thread in PLEBA awhile back. While I think its a little unrealistic that he not be discussed at all, the staff would like to try to honor his wishes as much as we can. Basically, we are not going to allow any 'bashing' of him and as little discussion as possible. We appreciate your cooperation. Thanks!

corianderstem said:
Then can we talk about our befuddlement that such a shitty, shitty show even made it to air?

I'm telling you, I'd rather see Pullman vs. Paxton.

Everyone knows every time Bill Paxton is on screen, a child in Africa is fed glorious rice.

(and thank you mods for changing the typo in the thread title, it was really bugging me.)

LemonMacPhisto said:

(and thank you mods for changing the typo in the thread title, it was really bugging me.)

give justin a break. he only has 1 minute to change a typo in the thread title before it gets permanent and is destined to be there forever.

i dont understand why people are watching this show if they hate this guy so much :huh:

OK, so my wife flipped the last 10 minutes of the show on last night (missed PavelBono, not that I care)...but I have a question for those who watched...

What was with the white dude thinking he was Bill Cosby?

How does crap like this get onto televison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom