The Next Best Thing: Who Is the Greatest Celebrity Impersonator?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
short story is he tries to trick people into really believing he is Bono and pleba people don't like that

i just checked his website.

he looks exactly like bono :drool:

anyway, i thought bono cloning was any pleban's wettest dream.

elevated_u2_fan said:
^PLEBA DON'T PLAY DAT!!!

What a ghetto website... who designed this? LemonMelon? :wink:

as I mentioned before.. I don't think it is a good idea to promote his website... That only leads to discussion/debate which isn't supposed to be talked about here.. Per the mods request.

it was nice that he apologized. maybe we can now all move past this and give him our full support in this great competition. dont we want a u2 fant to win?? :hyper:

kellyahern said:
Wow, this show . . . is not very good at all :| .

you sure got that right..! It is awful!!:mad:

and guess who made it to the next round.. :| he's just getting by on looks tho. One judge said that the voice wasn't there but looks were and that's how he got thru. 2 judges said yes and the other said no.

I missed the show, thankfully. But I was curious as to which song Paval did. Also, can someone please explain to him that Bono cut his hair? I really don't like him.

Joey788 said:
I missed the show, thankfully. But I was curious as to which song Paval did. Also, can someone please explain to him that Bono cut his hair? I really don't like him.

No kidding, and also explain this to all the people he tricks into thinking he's really Bono.

The show was just awful. Pavel will most likely be gone after the next round.

And really... the Bono Impersonator sings a Righteous Brothers song? Ridiculous!! :coocoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom