the newer descirbe thread by redkats request - once again she's in the title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's LandVan Diemen's Land

^ i'll try, i wont be on much this week when i go home.... im feeling weird tonight, i did the one thing I said id never do and posted pics of me in pic thread :huh:

^try to get online so I don't worry please :hug: you know I will. Just let us know you and her are alright. Let m4p know and have him post or something!

Are you alright right now?

^ yeah im grand, im just worried for her, its hard to watch a child who never stops joking and smiling and laughing to be just lying there on the bed, i havent seen her smile for days, and she just looked at me earlier with a very kind of "help me" and "why this" look on her face, its really sad, that she has to experience this...

^needs sleep :hug: uwwe you look so tired in the pic you posted. Cute but tired :wink: take care of yourself. I'm sure the dr's know what they're doing. Hopefully she'll be home within the week!

^ originally the plan was for her to be home o Thursday (last week) but now she's hoping for next weekend, im on a 4 hours bus 2moro back home ill sleep then, my step mom (who works at the airport, got me my job, and gets me free flights from cork-dublin) is still in the hospital so i can't get anyflight :mad:

thanks, and ill keep u updated :hug:

^ i will, but not as often and ill be out alot... hence before i came to dublin my posts from october04 to july05 were 600, now from july05-august05 its now nearly 3100....

^should know I can't get e-mail like I can't chat :(

post updates in my journal I check it everyday!! I really want to know how you both are doing "k"

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom