The new workout plan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Windmilllane said:
I've been working out with my right hand.

:sexywink:

As soon as I saw that you were the last one to post in this thread, I had a feeling you were going to discuss your rigorous masturbation regimen.

Windmilllane said:
I've been working out with my right hand.

:sexywink:

:eyebrow:

I walk/jog 2- 5 miles a day either on the treadmill or at the park if it is a nice day.

Dancing is also a great way to work it out :dance:

I am not doing a damn thing right now, mainly because I don't have much free time. But the weight is starting to creep up on me again, so it is time to do something about it. There is a gym at the office I just started at. I am going to ask tomorrow for a pass so I can use it and shed a few lbs.

I do a couple of things, when the weather is too cold or rainy I do either aerobics workouts such as Bellydance, striptease or Cardio-hula.
If it's nice outside, I walk/run about 3 to 4 miles everyday except right now where I'm training for the Bloomsday Road Race (where I run everyday).

B00064VQWQ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

My favourite is weight training. I love it, and I think it helps you burn a lot more calories longterm than anything else. For cardio, basically the only thing I do is run. I'm having some asthma issues lately with the cold weather, so I'm not running daily like in the spring/summer.

I run up and down the stairs in my house :|
Me and my husband are starting to play tennis together on the weekends, and since I suck so bad I end up running after the ball a lot too :wink:

One of these days we are going to get an elliptical. They had some at a hotel we stayed at recently and I really liked them because I have bad knees for running and I hate biking.

one of these days I'm going to actually have to do something. We're going to Kauaii for christmas

Back
Top Bottom