The new Tutti Dolci line at Bath and Body Works

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I am in LOOOOOVE! :heart:

I have the Cinnamon Frosting Body Souffle and the Chocolate Fondue Smoothing Lotion. I think they also have Angel Food Cake, Sugar Wafer, and something else...caramel, maybe?

Delectable. Add to Christmas lists everywhere.

paxetaurora said:
Oh, yes, Sephora. Bad, bad place. I love EVERYTHING philosophy makes.

Me too! It's amazing stuff. Have you tried any of the Desserts line? I was seriously itching to get the Sweet Butter last time. God, it smelled and felt amazing.

DaveC, may I recommend the flavoured powdered sugar for your pursuits? :wink:

paxetaurora said:
I have the Chocolate Ice Cream 3-in-1 Body Wash by philosophy, yes.

:drool:

How's that? I've tried the Strawberry Milkshake and the Raspberry.

They've got Eggnog now. Oh, and a Margarita flavour, LOL!

anitram said:
I'm in love with Sephora. :drool:

If I'm in a weak spending girly mood I can seriously get in trouble if I go the website or when if I decide to go into the store if I'm in a city with one. My friend wanted to go into the one in Vegas to get some lip gloss and we both went crazy. I dont know whether to be happy or sad about the fact that we have one opening her in Feb.

A friend had recieved some of the glosses from the Dessert line for her bday and she doesnt do glosses so she gave them to me. I like those.

I love the Philosophy 3 in 1's. Strawberry Milkshake....:drool:

ok, seeing as this is the girliest thread i've ever seen outside of PLEBA, i'll be leaving off to the bar now.

make sure to come visit me! :wave:

I absolutely loved the pumpkin shower gel from Bath and Body Works this fall and so did everyone else because it sold out really fast. :mad: I'm allergic to perfume so all I use is stuff from there because it doesn't make me sneeze. :D I had so many people compliment me on my "perfume" when all I had used was pumpkin in the shower :drool: :drool: :drool: They need to make that a regular scent! :drool:

I don't really shop at Bath and Body Works, but this sounds very nice... :hmm:

My friend was attacked by another friend with Angel Food Cake scented lotion yesterday... poor guy went around the mall smelling like dessert for the rest of the day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom