The new Travis CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
If you haven't got it yet, get it. If you don't have $, steal it.

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

I agree, that cd rocks. listened to it nonstop when i got it and i'm still not sick of it.

That song 'Sing' has to be my fav.
But they're all sweet tunes

I love their c.d. too. I just registered to Travis chat... everyone else register too, it seems to be dead, let's change that... it'll be fun--my name is The Incredible Band in there
biggrin.gif

http://srd.yahoo.com/srst/14993483/travis/1/234/*http://www.travisonline.com

The album is fantastic. Espacially Sing and the last two ones, Indefinitely and The Humpty Dumpty Love Song. I saw them in cocert one week ago. They played their songs very enthusiastic and sometimes surprisingly rocking. The guitarist did some feedback in "As you are" from "The man who"!

Thanks for the advice Lilly, when I get arrested I'll say "Lilly made me do it"
biggrin.gif
I don't have any Travis albums yet, but they are high on my wish list.

I mainly popped in to say I LOVE your handle.Lilly...beautiful flower, beautiful woman(my mum) in my opinion
smile.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
I love their c.d. too. I just registered to Travis chat... everyone else register too, it seems to be dead, let's change that... it'll be fun--my name is The Incredible Band in there
biggrin.gif

'brettle'
rolleyes.gif

mwhahahahah... wir werden ja sehen wer wenn am 30. unter den Tisch s?uft!

------------------
beLIEve

Thanks for the advice Lilly, when I get arrested I'll say "Lilly made me do it"
biggrin.gif

I suggest you tell them that, I'm sure the cops will say in a resounding tone "ohhh...LILLY! Well then, you should really take MORE CDs while you're at it!" And then you'll owe me for a ton of CDs. That's how it will work...really..
biggrin.gif

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

Side is one of the best songs I've heard in a while. Sing, Pipe Dreams, and Last Train are awesome too. Overall a great, melodic album. Not for everyone, but it works quite well.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Back
Top Bottom