The New "Rockstar" Reality Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
:|

Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee, former Metallica bassist Jason Newsted and one-time Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke have formed a new band called Supernova, and will use a CBS reality show to find a singer.

The series, carrying the working title of "Rock Star," will premiere this summer. Once a singer has been selected, Supernova will record an album for release in the fall. A world tour will follow in early 2007.

Last fall, "Rock Star" debuted to low ratings as a talent search for a new INXS frontman. With winner J.D. Fortune in tow, the Australian group has revived its career with a new album, "Switch," and an extensive tour. INXS will return to the road April 21 in Memphis.

Guitarist Dave Navarro and actress Brooke Burns will return as the hosts of the Mark Burnett-produced show. In a statement, Navarro promised appearances from Slash, Macy Gray, Moby and Rob Zombie during the competition.

does anyone else remember when gilby clarke was in a hair band called candy?

he sure swept that under the rug nice and neat.

ThoraSEB said:
Whoah. That's an interesting combo! I liked watching Rock Star: INXS, but it felt so wrong at times.

I agree but the only reason I watched was for the music . INXS :drool:

college_drinkwater.jpg

jason01.JPG

Heart%20-%20Gilby%20Clarke%200292.jpg

:huh: .. this should be intresting.

Isn't Motley Crue planning on a new album? I wonder what Nikki and Vince Neil will say about this

Although it was pretty wrong (replacing Hutchence that is) I enjoyed last season cos the people were talented and they sang songs I actually like.

I'm looking forward to this season :yes:.

Back
Top Bottom