The New "Rockstar" Reality Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AWESOME!!

I just said to my sister last night that they need to kick a couple of people off the show. Good choices!!

The only ones who consistently interest me are Dilana, Storm, Lukas, Magni who is starting to pick it up and Zayra, she isn't a rockstar but she captures your attention onstage. Everyone else is hit or miss and frankly, boring at times.

I was surprised to see a double elimination, but it did need to happen. I was expecting Patrice to be there instead of Josh. Ryan's performance tonight definitely saved him. Josh's head nodding was driving me nuts, and Jill just totally sucked.

Next week is gonna be interesting. Vegas baby!! :D

The guys made the right decision with the double elimination last night. Ryan proved he can sing - but maybe it was just his stage prescence that got him bottom three this week.

For me , the best performances this week were Magni and Lukas. Good song choices that showed off their voices well & not over done.

one4u2 said:
WHY IS ZAYRA STILL THERE?!? :huh:

Despite her not being able to sing as well as the others, many people admire her creativity, her heart, and her willingness to go out there and give it her all. She's infinitely more interesting than several of the non-contenders. According to some of the Rockstar websites, she's built herself up quite a fanbase.

ThoraSEB said:
I was surprised to see a double elimination, but it did need to happen. I was expecting Patrice to be there instead of Josh. Ryan's performance tonight definitely saved him. Josh's head nodding was driving me nuts, and Jill just totally sucked.

Next week is gonna be interesting. Vegas baby!! :D

I think it was more Ryan's performance last week that saved him this week, I thought both his of performances this week were pretty bad - Jill and Josh did better last night than Ryan!

Rockstar was great tonight!!

Bye bye Patrice!!

I loved Zayra's song, of course, she ain't a good fit for the band but keep her around cause she is entertaining.

Storm got the shaft with a tough song to sing but she should be ok although I would put her in the bottom 3 this week along with Patrice and Magni (cause he is just consistent but still hasn't blown me away)

Dilana and Lukas were strong as usual this week and good for Gilby not to sing on the song with Toby.

I'm with trev. I'm hoping that Patrice will get the axe tonight. I liked her for the first week, but now she is just boring and unoriginal. She hasn't impressed me since the beginning.

Lukas is swiftly moving into my favourites, although Dilana has consistantly been my favourite since the start. Both of their performances last night kicked some serious ass. :rockon:

In Canada, we get to see the reality episode on Mondays. Their trip to Vegas looked pretty fun! I couldn't believe that Toby and Lukas passed out so early on during the party. :tsk: What kind of rockstar passes out at 10:30?! :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd be surprised if Patrice did not go tonight. Something about her expression - I think she knows she did pretty bad.

Dilana's performance stood out last night. If she doesn't win this thing, she'll be in the top two & still do well afterwards. At this point, it's kind of hard to pick who'll be in the top two with her though.

I'd like to see all the Supernova guys perform together for at least the top three - to see how they really interract.

I'm not quite into this season's Rock Star, but I have been watching intermitently. I like Dilana. She's absolutely riveting. And Zayra can't sing, but she is entertaining. But could someone please tell me the appeal of Lukas? He comes across like such a poser and his performances leave me cold. Plus, he looks like ."Cha-ka from "Land of the Lost

Last edited:
Golightly Grrl said:
But could someone please tell me the appeal of Lukas? He comes across like such a poser and his performances leave me cold. Plus, he looks like ."Cha-ka from "Land of the Lost

:lmao: It's his twin!

Again Zayara, why!?! Hopefully she's gone like the wind tonight :|

VintagePunk said:

Despite her not being able to sing as well as the others, many people admire her creativity, her heart, and her willingness to go out there and give it her all. She's infinitely more interesting than several of the non-contenders. According to some of the Rockstar websites, she's built herself up quite a fanbase.

She was really very hot tonight...I'm quite a fan and hope to see her make it with some band somewhere. :drool:

Dilana strikes me as more arrogant than Lukas with her comments about being the "one" for Supernova.

I don't think we've heard all that Lukas can do with his voice yet...

ladywithspinninghead said:
Dilana strikes me as more arrogant than Lukas with her comments about being the "one" for Supernova.

I don't think we've heard all that Lukas can do with his voice yet...

Yeah, she has had some real cocky moments the past couple of weeks, you notice it more in webisodes than the performance shows.

She definitely wasn't right for Supernova or most of the material she had to do, but I'll miss Zayra - she does have that something though, and I liked her doing her own stuff, so out of all the non-winners so far (and some of the ones still there) I think she'll do well and get a record deal with somebody - maybe the Latino division of a major (seems like she does do better in Spanish). Jason really liked her... :)

Last edited:
It bothers me that Magni was in the bottom 3 this week. I think he has more charisma just standing there than most of the others have running around the stage or using props. And he also has a great voice.

I love watching him and Dilana performing.

Zayra is finally gone? I stopped watching after the first few weeks, but can't believe it took that long to get rid of her.

She was just that bad. Or that annoying. One of the two. Maybe both. :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

She was really very hot tonight...I'm quite a fan and hope to see her make it with some band somewhere. :drool:

i am with you

Z was half the reason I watched the show

Patrice reminds me a mom trying to be a rockstar

she got no street

I was expecting Patrice to go tonight, but her performance was actually quite good.

Totally surprised to see Magni in the bottom 3, but I loved his version of Creep.

Glad to see Zayra finally get the axe. It was so obvious that she wasn't right for the band, and I'm glad they finally got rid of her.

Next to go? Patrice.

Loved seeing Dilana rock out to Supernova's new song. Looks pretty good! :rockon:

Was surprised to see Magni in the bottom 3 too. Maybe it was the white suit for performance night..

One good thing coming from him being in the bottom 3 was that he performed Creep. Lukas had performed this the previous week & did well, but Magni's version seemed clearer and more powerful vocally. It turned out to be a golden opportunity for him and a smart song choice.

Zayra may not have been right for Supernova, but I'm going to miss the bat shit crazy.

I was surprised to see Magni in the bottom three. I think he's amazing.

Dilana was awesome with Supernova, but I can't imagine buying one of their CDs. However, I do think Jason Newsted is cute :reject:

Patrice is gone next week.

Golightly Grrl said:
Zayra may not have been right for Supernova, but I'm going to miss the bat shit crazy.

I was surprised to see Magni in the bottom three. I think he's amazing.

Dilana was awesome with Supernova, but I can't imagine buying one of their CDs. However, I do think Jason Newsted is cute :reject:

Patrice is gone next week.

:lmao:

Jason Newsted isn't looking too shabby lately :yes:

Does Brooke Burke bother anyone else? I think she has the personality of a moldy bath mat and isn't a very good host. And as much as it pains me to say so, I think Ryan Seacrest does a fairly decent job hosting AI-even if he is a metrosexual tool who'd steal my moisturizer and under eye cream.

Back
Top Bottom