The New "Rockstar" Reality Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Toby & Patrice were my picks. Lukas and Dilana looked :crazy: to the point of distraction :giggle: (but good voices - overall, all were much better than AI)

Lukas looks like a cross between Clint Howard and Eddie Munster, 21st Century style. Dilana looked really menacing during her performance but nice (in a very alternative way) otherwise.

He did! He did!! I knew he remined me of somebody famous! :lol:

I liked that Matt and as much as I love Duran Duran not a good choice :mad:
and that Lukas is a pompas ass I didn't like him before he even opened his mouth :yuck:

I wasn't really impressed with any of them yet. Dilana was the best, but way too creepy and intense.

Way too many of them had pitch problems. It made me think, "THESE are the best they could find??" Particularly the girl who sang "Bring Me to Life." She was HORRIBLE.

Dilana was great, but she kinda freaked me out :crazy:.

And yeah, the chick who sang Evanescence sucked, as did the guy who sang "Roxanne".

the chick who sang Evanescence has a great voice!!(i hate the song) lol
what the hell is that bald guy doing there??????????????????
this is rock star not coldplay lol hehehe!!

slash will be a guest on this show!! lets hope he plays some guitar :rockon: :rockon:

corianderstem said:
I wasn't really impressed with any of them yet. Dilana was the best, but way too creepy and intense.

Way too many of them had pitch problems. It made me think, "THESE are the best they could find??" Particularly the girl who sang "Bring Me to Life." She was HORRIBLE.

I noticed the same thing. THis almost looks like a cast of characters rather than random people found for their talent.

And those idiots at Rock Star have got me hooookkkkkeeeed! :lol:

shaun vox said:
the chick who sang Evanescence has a great voice

I think she might have sounded okay if she'd picked a song that was remotely in her range and didn't have to shout out of key through the whole damn song.

corianderstem said:
I wasn't really impressed with any of them yet.

Way too many of them had pitch problems. It made me think, "THESE are the best they could find??"

:yes:

I miss having a Marty, Jordis or a Mig :sigh:

Tonights show was kind of weak, no one really blew my mind. Well, Ring of Fire was done well. A few of them definitely don't deserve to be there though.

I missed it, but was able to watch the performances online. I obviously didn't miss much, in my opinion. Some of the songs I could only stomach watching for a few seconds, they were that bad. :down:

I liked Dilana and Toby though. Their performances were the best of the night.

Yeah Dilana and Toby were the best I reckon, Zayra (sp) and the short blonde chick sucked.

one4u2 said:
I feel they saved the best for last with Toby.

I think so too. He's got a good voice. The ones that began the show were boring. I don't really understand how they're picking the people with the lowest 3 votes (last week there were 6), but I think that the judges/Supernova have picked the one they wanted before day 1.

Back
Top Bottom