The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shari schultz

ONE love, blood, life
This is what happens when good threads are left to be titled by unclever people ~Enjoy!

I am a star!

As in:
1stars.gif

here is the funny thing...I don't think my sister has found "The Forum" yet.

She only knows about the journals.:shh:

She's gotten pretty good at journals so far! :up:

My brother never found journals...he found the Babyface Cafe, Randoom, and some weird thread about hot chicks. And the one news thread where I accidentally posted as him when we were sort of sharing his computer.

Are you reflected in his glasses? I'm sure you've seen the one in Kariann's sig where you can see us reflected. :love:

Schmeg said:
Are you reflected in his glasses? I'm sure you've seen the one in Kariann's sig where you can see us reflected. :love:

Probably not. It's hard to tell.

Blue Room this was on the 10th when all the camera people were around and practically knocked me to the ground. :lol:

On second thought, it might be on the 9th. :hmm:

'78, were you in the elipse on the 9th? I have some REALLY blurry ones from the last row behind the stage...

345%3C4%3B3523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3B885455nu0mrj

The guy taking pics while I was shaking B's hand..........I want to find him! I realize he prolly was getting a closeup of B, but I would love to see his pics on the off chance that he got me with B...........:reject:

U2Girl1978 said:

Probably not. It's hard to tell.

Blue Room this was on the 10th when all the camera people were around and practically knocked me to the ground. :lol:

On second thought, it might be on the 9th. :hmm:
It's the 10th. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom