The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well hello new computer chair................off to clean and assemble..... and then, try out :hyper:
:heart: free delivery Target dot com

I am soooooo bored! :sad: There's only so much sleeping and doing nothing that I can handle in a day :grumpy:

:ohmy: maybe I'll walk down the hall to my mailbox.....:|

:D

I :love: my new chair. I could sit here all day. I should have assembled it later after the cleaning..........:shifty:

:reject: you can blame the snow on me. I danced with a broom last night in celebration. Before you think I am completely crazy, I was cleaning and the broom was there so...............................
It is supposed to snow here later.
How is the headache?

I hope your feel better arw :hug:

One person showed up for the meeting (at least it was the person I like the most :lol: ).

First U2 win all their grammys, now the olympics start tomorrow :hyper:.

I just realized that I'll watch ET, Extra, the Insider (are there any other stupid shows that I've forgotten) just to see the U2 bits tonight. Sitting through Mary Hart, Pat O'Brien . . . I sacrifice a lot for this band . . . a lot :shifty:.

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
:reject: you can blame the snow on me. I danced with a broom last night in celebration. Before you think I am completely crazy, I was cleaning and the broom was there so...............................
It is supposed to snow here later.
How is the headache?

I danced too.......

It's better but I thought I was going to pass out at Target. Not a good idea to go out when you are sick :tsk: Especially in a snowstorm.

Thanks for the :hug:'s

Just the beginning..........but rewind can make it last how ever long you would like it to last.............*cunning idea (read: obsessive idea)* not that I would continually rewind the tape or anything, to make it last a little longer, nope not me :angel:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

I danced too.......

It's better but I thought I was going to pass out at Target. Not a good idea to go out when you are sick :tsk: Especially in a snowstorm.

Thanks for the :hug:'s
:yikes: at the almost passing out......

How bad is it up there weather wise?

I don't have an asprin for arw, but I do have this :)

5e6acc06.jpg

:banghead:

I can't WAIT until I turn 15 tmorrow! :happy:

Disclaimer: This post is not making fun of anyone under the age of 18. It is in regards to how I'm not "allowed" to ride on a train all by myself at night.

zoney! said:
I am in MSP on the top floor of a hotel with a GREAT view of the airport and the Minneapolis skyline...and there goes the light rail.

:love:
I am in RI with a view of a messy room, some laundry that needs to be done, and a suitcase that needs to be packed.

Is it tomorrow yet?

Schmeg said:
:banghead:

I can't WAIT until I turn 15 tmorrow! :happy:

Disclaimer: This post is not making fun of anyone under the age of 18. It is in regards to how I'm not "allowed" to ride on a train all by myself at night.

Enjoy while it lasts. A couple of years ago, I was still occasionally being mistaken for a teenager. That hasn't happened in awhile :(. It was annoying, but now I miss it :lol:

random grammy Edge post:
ee3a0ca3.jpg

has anyone figured out how to get that shirt yet? :shifty:

kellyahern said:

Enjoy while it lasts. A couple of years ago, I was still occasionally being mistaken for a teenager. That hasn't happened in awhile :(. It was annoying, but now I miss it :lol:
No, I don't care about that...I care about my mom telling me
I'm not "allowed" to ride on a train all by myself at night.
:|

I've moved along to early-20's with the appearance thing; the latest questions I get are when do I graduate and what's my major (which is how I know they don't mean high school).

arw9797 said:

ok this might now be my desktop :love: :drool: :faint: :cute:

I want to know what the bottom of the shirt says!
It says, "I hope ARW's head feels better."

:yes:

Speaking of which...a car with a New York licence plate that started with ARW pulled into the parking lot today.

Schmeg said:

No, I don't care about that...I care about my mom telling me
:|

I've moved along to early-20's with the appearance thing; the latest questions I get are when do I graduate and what's my major (which is how I know they don't mean high school).

I get, "Brush you hair!" all the time.

I'll be 30 in two months.

Of course, that's what I get for still living at home :reject:.

Back
Top Bottom