The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

I think we both did...damn detour. :grumpy:

It'll be downloadable later, I'm sure...I'll have it on dvd for you for my birthday. :wink:

:lol:

I love how YOU answered me.....and you missed it too!

Schmeg said:

:giggle:

I turned it on as Chaos & Creation started and called my mom in and she went VERY Pleba.

"Look at his body after all these years! Mic Jagger looked like an anorexic drug addict the other night and look at My Paul! He always has the best pianos! Oh, there's his cute little butt!"
~My Mom

:yikes:

she is right about Mick though. He looks very scary these days :eek:

Blue Room said:

Yes, I'm probably one of the few that even noticed it. :reject:

Arent U2 up for a few more for Sometimes? Or have those already been announced beforehand?

I'm happy they got best rock album, I just dont see Bomb winning album of the year. The Grammys are as political as they are about which is actually the best. Paul showed up, he is a living legend. I wont be shocked if he wins.

they won for Sometimes and City earlier today...that's why Edge said they had now won 6 for the album :sexywink:

Schmeg said:

:giggle:

I turned it on as Chaos & Creation started and called my mom in and she went VERY Pleba.

"Look at his body after all these years! Mic Jagger looked like an anorexic drug addict the other night and look at My Paul! He always has the best pianos! Oh, there's his cute little butt!"
~My Mom

:giggle::cute:

833ca90f.jpg

Sometimes won! :hmm: Who was it on this thread that said they were up for another yet besides album of the year..................:wink:

I am sitting here sniffeling................YAY!!!!!! Winning for Sometimes.............

I'm so confused as to how many they were up for and how many they won. MTV and E both had a little scrolling thing at the bottom of the screen during their preshows and they said U2 won for City and Sometimes :huh:

arw9797 said:
I'm so confused as to how many they were up for and how many they won. MTV and E both had a little scrolling thing at the bottom of the screen during their preshows and they said U2 won for City and Sometimes :huh:

They were nominated for 5 and have won 4 ...2 for Sometimes...1 for city and one for rock album...only one left is album of the year to sweep all they were up for.

Back
Top Bottom