The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

Oh yeah and the lovely look I got when I said I'd been a fan for almost as long. Gee sorry that I look like a young un and that I stumbled upon good music as a baby. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is, the look on your face in that clip pretty much says just that! :laugh: I think you and Schmeg summed up that situation very well without saying a word.

kellyahern said:

Oh, he's done other songs? :lol:

The llama song just freaked my cat out :yikes:
No, the Burt 'n Earnie pun was almost enough to send me packing. :wink:

I was laughing until, "I used to be a treehouse/I lived in a cake..." then I was just confused. :lol:

Kariann said:

I just kept telling myself that at least I got to hear his lovely voice for a few moments.
:yes: AND we got in a Dutch TV documentary! And that was just that day!!

i'm not listening to no llamas.

and i officially have no idea what's going on in this thread.

adios.

IWasBored said:
i'm not listening to no llamas.

and i officially have no idea what's going on in this thread.

adios.
:sad: The llamas are fabulous, they're going to retire and be a duck.

My computer won't open the new link. :shifty: My pop-up blocker keeps flashing...and I've never seen a single Lost episode so maybe I wouldn't get it anyway?

Schmeg said:
:uhoh: Do I dare click on that one?

no, you definitly do not click that.

1 second isn't long enough to determine what it is, but it's enough to know it's scary.

i'm confused.

and i don't speak spanish, but i do understand that i think i said bye before :der:

IWasBored said:

lost can bite me.

tell me how you really feel:wink:

watched it for 2 weeks and decided I didn't want to watch anything that closely..................

:wave: Night, Shari! I should probably go too, since I think I have followed the whole thread...and that's a serious problem if I'm the only one.

Back
Top Bottom