The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Goodnight everyone.

I got the short clip to go. Still not sure what she says though? Is this person someone that posts here?

fah said:
I don't have to work til Saturday :dance:

fah, with her weekly rubbing it in! :mad: :wink:

I went to the bar with co workers tonight after work. Alcohol on an empty stomach. :ohmy: Its amazing how chatty one can become! :laugh: :drunk:

Schmeg said:

I think it's the 9th.

:weather: I remember getting rained on that day and I still have the farmer tan lines from the sunburn on the 10th.

(I got sunburned just about everywhere EXCEPT for San Diego. :der: )

I got a bad sunburn on my face in San Diego. Oddly enough, it didn't really hurt (must have been the U2 endorphins :lol: ), but my nose peeled like crazy from it :reject:.

I'm catching up on all the randooom I missed last night.

shari schultz said:
345%3C4%3B%3A36%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B7%3A%3D42%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B34934689ot1lsi

the hat! :hyper:

Blue Room said:
:wave: Goodnight everyone.

I got the short clip to go. Still not sure what she says though? Is this person someone that posts here?
Yes but not HERE here. I've never even seen her in LS. :whew:

kellyahern said:

now I wanna see :hyper:

edit: I saw :giggle:

Although, it's more of a "Can you believe this?" look of exasperation :wink:. And Kariann has the best "wtf?" look too :lmao:.
If she had just been NICE and a PLEASANT PERSON TO TALK TO and not assumed that obsessive stalkerish fandom for 25 years entitles you more to the front of the line than sitting in the rain for two hours, there would have been no WTF's and Can You Believe This looks! :happy:

Okay I'm done being gosspiy (gissoppy). :angel: I'm over it, seriously...It's another funny story I acquired. :)

Do I dare click on the llama song?

kelly,
when I end up singing the llama song at work tomorrow, I will think of you..........:crack::)

Okay, I gotta hear it. :crack:

Edit: It's by Burton Earny...I should close the window NOW.

Blue Room said:
Thanks Schmeg. :wink:

and :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

I think you are right about what John did also.
You need the gossip, you know where to come. :evil:

/catty

Schmeg said:

If she had just been NICE and a PLEASANT PERSON TO TALK TO and not assumed that obsessive stalkerish fandom for 25 years entitles you more to the front of the line than sitting in the rain for two hours, there would have been no WTF's and Can You Believe This looks! :happy:

Okay I'm done being gosspiy (gissoppy). :angel: I'm over it, seriously...It's another funny story I acquired. :)

Do I dare click on the llama song?

Oh yeah and the lovely look I got when I said I'd been a fan for almost as long. Gee sorry that I look like a young un and that I stumbled upon good music as a baby. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom