The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
One of the japanese fans had a curling hat :shifty:.
I missed that!!

did you see the speed skating hat that was on the other night? That was BRILLIANT. There was a gold-sprayed skate AND a monkey.

Last edited:
I have just read "The Story of JEPH" by my brother's girlfriend and let me tell you...they are WAY more :barf:-inducing than Z!eg or Schmeff or anyone else who hangs around these parts!

"The one thing he has is a passionatre intensity."
~Dick Button re: Yvegeny Plushenko

:giggle: No talent or anything? Just intensity?

:heart: Dick Button :heart:

I hope Yvegeny falls on his plushenko. :angry:

Blue Room said:

More curling jargon! :drool:

I actually think the next Randooom thread title should have something to do with curling. :shrug:
Okay, one vote for a curling-related Randoom...this is going to be a tough call!

kellyahern said:

I used to hate Dick Button, but now I like him (he's kind of your old crazy uncle who says something weird and you go, "Oh that's just crazy ol' Uncle Dick."
:lmao: EXACTLY! He's like 150 years old so you just have to laugh at what he says!

Holy crap the TS is Viktor Petrenko!! I NEED to be a Caller!!

I'm officially in love with that Buttle guy or whatever his name is...I got ditracted by Viktor.

Edit: Jeffrey Buttle...that's it. :)

Blue Room said:
Randooom pusher off er of a stone thingie?
How about:
The curling calendar girls of Randooooooooooom and the men who tolerate them?

:wink:

Schmeg said:

:lmao: EXACTLY! He's like 150 years old so you just have to laugh at what he says!

Holy crap the TS is Viktor Petrenko!! I NEED to be a Caller!!

I'm officially in love with that Buttle guy or whatever his name is...I got ditracted by Viktor.

Edit: Jeffrey Buttle...that's it. :)

Sandra Bezic, though, is a stuck up beyotch :shifty:.

What is a Caller?

Going for the Gold: Randoooooom calendar girls and then flying tomatos who tolerate them!

We've put WAY too much thought into this. Who wants it?

kellyahern said:

Sandra Bezic, though, is a stuck up beyotch :shifty:.

What is a Caller?
The Caller is part of the technical panel. They have a list of the elements in the program and call them over the headsets to the rest of the technical panel and the judges. Basically all you have to be able to do is read and speak. :drool: My coach was looking into it for us but then she got distracted by puppies (she breeds Bichons).

EDIT: NEW THREAD!
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=154394

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom