The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:
Another possibility

And a masterpiece:
345%3C4%3B8%3A9%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232385%3A578532ot1lsi

:huh:

was that one taken during Electric Co.?:wink:

shari schultz said:

looks like you had my seats from the 7th............the fan club seats......*smirk*
Actually my fan club seats from the 7th were even further away...the were directly across the arena from these (corner, stage Edge) and about 10 rows up. :lol:

Zoney and I could have a whole different story if he'd gone to the show on the 10th as planned...

shari schultz said:
345%3C4%3B3523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3B885455nu0mrj

The guy taking pics while I was shaking B's hand..........I want to find him! I realize he prolly was getting a closeup of B, but I would love to see his pics on the off chance that he got me with B...........:reject:

I remember that guy. Wasnt he with his family or something? :shrug:

Schmeg said:
Are you reflected in his glasses? I'm sure you've seen the one in Kariann's sig where you can see us reflected. :love:

OK, so I never realized you girls were in the reflection until this post. :reject:

U2Girl1978 said:
May10th.jpg

This pic is from May 10th right? :lol: :der:
I think it's the 9th.

:weather: I remember getting rained on that day and I still have the farmer tan lines from the sunburn on the 10th.

(I got sunburned just about everywhere EXCEPT for San Diego. :der: )

U2Girl1978 said:
I remember that he hugged the woman who shall not be named. :heart: :bono: :heart: :love:
I have an mp3 and an animated gif of their conversation thanks to Queen Bee! :happy::love::heart::cute::D:bono:

Back
Top Bottom