The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
11870u2-3-med.jpg

My last post made me nostalgic. Chicago 6-29-97

:| I forgot how much I thoroughly enjoy watching people bitch about a setlist for a concert where they were not at. :rolleyes: I wish there was a bitching thread...oh I mean "party" thread and then an actual setlist thread where I don't need to read all of the whining about how horrible the concert was. I really can't image going to a U2 concert and it being as awful as I read about it being by people who weren't even there. :happy:

arw9797 said:
:| I forgot how much I thoroughly enjoy watching people bitch about a setlist for a concert where they were not at. :rolleyes: I wish there was a bitching thread...oh I mean "party" thread and then an actual setlist thread where I don't need to read all of the whining about how horrible the concert was. I really can't image going to a U2 concert and it being as awful as I read about it being by people who weren't even there. :happy:

:up: Tell me about it. Predictable though, I knew when the band didnt do much rehearsal it was going to be a standard setlist and the bitchers would be back. Thing is, that standard setlist is pretty good. Thats why they do it. :shrug:

Good morning randooomers :wave:

I have a sick mini fah today :( She woke up with a nose bleed at 5 am and didn't come to get us because she was worried about getting blood on the carpet :(

fah said:
Good morning randooomers :wave:

I have a sick mini fah today :( She woke up with a nose bleed at 5 am and didn't come to get us because she was worried about getting blood on the carpet :(

hope the mini fah feels better.......:)

shari schultz said:

:yikes: Everything ok?

It always takes forever there. They wanted to run a few extra tests to make sure that the change in her eyes didnt have anything to do with the caratoid surgery (long explanation but it could) and was the cararacts. She goes back in a month to see if the pressure goes down and then they will set up when to do the cataract surgery.

U2Girl1978 said:
I forgot my cell phone and I'm at work. We're supposed to be getting a huge noreaster tonight. :happy:
I missed it! :D Did you gte buried? Logan Airport looked completely different tonight from Saturday morning!!

Skating is on!!

:tylenolcold:

:bed:

:justrealizedi'mprobablyworking10daysstraight:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom