The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone must be watching the Olympics......:yawn: I'm not a big fan of winter sports so it winter Olympics don't do much for me. If it was summer, :drool: :love: then I'd watch!

Kariann said:
r2839926772.jpg

Double :yikes: :|

fah said:

So am I

~coincidence, I think not~

:wink:

I only watched half of the show. I turned the channel during a commercial and forgot to put it back on :der: From what they showed, it's a beautiful city! Sometimes they go places and try to show of the city and it does nothing for me but I think I could handle a weekend whirlwind trip of Vancouver.....someday :shifty:

arw9797 said:

I only watched half of the show. I turned the channel during a commercial and forgot to put it back on :der: From what they showed, it's a beautiful city! Sometimes they go places and try to show of the city and it does nothing for me but I think I could handle a weekend whirlwind trip of Vancouver.....someday :shifty:

Someday :hmm:

That almost sounds like a commitment :D

I didn't see her show today/tonight. What part of town was she in?

Hey, do you want me to send you some of my BNL/U2/Coldplay pics?

I have to send them one at a time...IWB is a satified customer :yes:

fah said:

Someday :hmm:

That almost sounds like a commitment :D

I didn't see her show today/tonight. What part of town was she in?

Hey, do you want me to send you some of my BNL/U2/Coldplay pics?

I have to send them one at a time...IWB is a satified customer :yes:

Well....there's Red Rocks in July, which ALL of randoooom is invited to come! :yes: Then there's nothing so maybe ARW will be able to get another stamp on the old passport soon :D

Downtown and by a park. :reject: I remember Feenies was a place she visited for a meal. But that's all I remember. And a really big bridge.

Yes I want pictures! :madwife:

arw9797 said:

Well....there's Red Rocks in July, which ALL of randoooom is invited to come! :yes: Then there's nothing so maybe ARW will be able to get another stamp on the old passport soon :D

Downtown and by a park. :reject: I remember Feenies was a place she visited for a meal. But that's all I remember. And a really big bridge.

Yes I want pictures! :madwife:

Downtown was probably Robson Street (shopping mecca), Rob Feenie is a local chef (owns 3 restaurants including Feenies and Lumiere) ~ he is an Iron Chef Winner. The park was probably Stanley Park and the bridge was probably the Lions Gate Bridge.

Sending pics shortly :shifty:

fah said:

Downtown was probably Robson Street (shopping mecca), Rob Feenie is a local chef (owns 3 restaurants including Feenies and Lumiere) ~ he is an Iron Chef Winner. The park was probably Stanley Park and the bridge was probably the Lions Gate Bridge.

Sending pics shortly :shifty:

yeah that's the park!

I'm going to sleep so I hope I wake up to pictures! :flirt:

:wave: goodnight!

YOU WENT TO BED :ohmy:

How am I supposed to know if you got the pics

:shrug:

Well I guess I will go make my lunch and then go to bed too

Nighty night :wave:

And if any of you other randoomers want to see the pics I will gladly email them to you (sadly one pic at a time) but I will need email addies :D

I didn't realize you were sending them right now....but I found them :sexywink:

Have you ever heard of snapfish!?!?!? :laugh: It might be easier for you to send pictures :sexywink:

I didn't look at them all but I will tomorrow. Which one has a picture of you in it? :mad:

It's inventory at job #2 tomorrow so I get to work 5-11 tonight :happy: I liked the idea of having the whole day today but 11!?!?!? :yuck:

:real :happy: smilie: I have a coupon for the furniture store where I bought my cute purple couch. I'm going to see if they have the matching chair today :love:

arw9797 said:

:real :happy: smilie: I have a coupon for the furniture store where I bought my cute purple couch. I'm going to see if they have the matching chair today :love:

:| there are two chairs available in the entire county and they do not deliver between states. So....unless I drive to Montana or Missouri with a truck, no cute purple chair to match my cute purple couch :scream: :rant:

Back
Top Bottom