The new Pearl Jam album WILL BE AWESOME.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
I heard two more songs off the album today. "Save You" and "You Are" They so rocked. Well, "Save You" rocked more than "You Are." "You Are" doesn't sound like anything that they've done in the past, it's so good. It's like they're branching out and trying more experimental sounds and stuff. A lot of people might hear that and assume the worst, but fear not. This album will be damn good.

The more I listen to "You Are" I begin to this that U2 could have wrote this song. I just imagine Bono singing it, and Edge playing a funky guitar riff. Then there is the line "Love is a tower" reminds me of "Love is a temple."

Last edited:
I just heard those 2 tunes as well. I wasn't that fond of Save You ( I thought it was a standard Pearl Jam rocker - nothing special). However, i am in complete agreement about You Are. The instant I heard the tune I thought that it was incredible. A whole new sound for Pearl Jam. Very groovy and with great lyrics. My brother and I both thought it sounded U2 ish especially the "love is a tower" lyric portion. those sound like typical U2 lyrics. this is a great tune. I like it way more than I am Mine and Save You.

Peace.

Screaming Flower said:
i'm really excited for the new pearl jam. does anyone know when it's due out?
Screaming Flower...it's coming out Nov. 12th. Woooohooo!
I so can't wait.
I'm already starting to:drool: :drool: :drool:
And I agree on the "You Are" being U2 ish....for fucking sure!!!
Anyone who's interested....the full band of PJ did an interview with krock in New York last night...and played those 3 mentioned songs.
You can find it here at:
www.krockradio.com
Enjoy enjoy enjoy!
:eek: :shocked: :drool: :crack:
Love Autumn:D

OMG! I so want this album now!! :love: I just heard those two songs and that interview (thanks Autumn!) And :love: I agree with "YOU ARE" is great! I luved it! :heart: I also thought "Save You" was pretty cool too!

:drool: :kiss: :love: :heart: How many more days for Nov 12? :laugh:

SweetOnU2 said:
OMG! I so want this album now!! :love: I just heard those two songs and that interview (thanks Autumn!) And :love: I agree with "YOU ARE" is great! I luved it! :heart: I also thought "Save You" was pretty cool too!

:drool: :kiss: :love: :heart: How many more days for Nov 12? :laugh:
LMAO @ Monica!!
I think it's something like 56 days or so!!
Much much too long for me:rant:

mmmBono said:

LMAO @ Monica!!
I think it's something like 56 days or so!!
Much much too long for me:rant:

:scream: :scream: I have been listening to "YOU ARE" and "SAVE YOU" since I first heard them and 56 days or so is too long of a wait! :( I'm considering going to Seattle and stalk Eddie and tell him to give me an advanced copy! :D :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom