The New Official Ryan Adams Web Site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excellent! Looks great! :up:

But WHY OH WHY did no one tell me he was opening for the Stones??? I'd a been there before you could say "heartbreaker." Ah, well. I guess I'll live. ;)

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

But WHY OH WHY did no one tell me he was opening for the Stones??? I'd a been there before you could say "heartbreaker." Ah, well. I guess I'll live. ;)

One of my friends at the Ryan forum offered to sell me 2 Chicago tix. I really wanted to, but I can't spend the money. :sigh:

FYI:

Kerri from Lost Highway said that they are still working on adding content to the site (for example, his art gallery features only one of his paintings so far). She said they wanted to get it up and running before the holidays, but they will add more stuff later. :)

Elvis Presley said:
Sweet Carolina from Heartbreaker is currently my favorite song....

A friend of mine from the Ryan board sent me 3 Ryan boots, and all of the shows have "Oh My Sweet Carolina"...three more beautiful ones to listen to! :heart:

Elvis Presley said:
I am now a member of the Ryan forum, try and guess who I am bonochick......:sexywink:

Sweet! I've already got several kick ass friends...lots of great folks!

I hang out there all the time...there's a place we regularly chat at too...usually at night. Somebody tends to start a thread if they are lookin' to gather a group. My fiance and I were there last night with a bunch of folks...great fun!

Heads up for those who are interested!!!

His gallery has been updated...you can also click to make his paintings bigger. Go check out Ryan's artwork!

Back
Top Bottom