the new Killers album is finished

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
from Robin Leach:

And the chase for celebrities is now expanding to restaurants. Sushi Roku in the Caesars Forum Shops scored the biggest coup of the weekend with the private wrap party at the end of The Killers’ recording session for their second CD. Twenty people including photographers, publicists, managers and the band booked a private dining room for their Japanese sushi and sake celebration.

ed732d95.gif

They aren't done, twas just the wrap party for the Las Vegas recording crew etc...The Killers are now headin to England to finish recording and do the mixing.

Brandon said it would be best record in past 20 years. If I can count well it will be better then Joshua tree

roy keane said:
Brandon said it would be best record in past 20 years. If I can count well it will be better then Joshua tree

That's ridiculous.:|

Killers are good, but not that good. Though, I won't complain if they prove me wrong.

Young guy boasting about what they can do....whats new?

The new album is set for release sometime this Autumn

He didn't say it was going to be better than the Joshua Tree, he said it could possibly be the best album in 20 years...

...then again on The Killers official site, they have a post stating that this is probably the best website message in 20 years:wink:

It is a bit of a pisstake....same thing is happening to Brandon that people have done to Bono for ages now...yeah they have big egos, but they aren't that arrogant, just a young guy making big silly statements, if they live up to them woohoo, fall a bit short, still woohoo....otherwise I don't really care.

Now if Brandon was killing kittens I may have to reconsider my opinion of him:p

im really looking forward to this cd, hope its good like their first one.. i wouldnt be shocked if its a let down like the yeah yeah yeahs second cd though

Back
Top Bottom