The New iPod Nano! (+iTunes 5.0 and iTunes Phone)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, but still. That new iPod Nano looks great.

There's now a Harry Potter iPod too.

harrypotteripod20050907.jpg

:nerd:

The new iTunes is cool. I'm mad, though, that they had to bundle Quicktime 7 and then I had to buy a new Pro key. :angry:

Melon

melon said:
The new iTunes is cool. I'm mad, though, that they had to bundle Quicktime 7 and then I had to buy a new Pro key. :angry:

Melon

I couldn't install the new iTunes because it kept asking me to check if I had sufficient privileges to install. Hopefully, I'm not the only with this issue because if it's just me Í won't be able to fix it. :huh:

Did you guys know that you can purchase the U2 iPod for $249 (Reconditioned) at the apple website? ...same warranty.

By the ay any thoughts on the Mac Mini, the Super Drive $699 version? I've been obsessing over one lately, time to replace my 98 Dell....a bit off topic

Xavier

right now I'm saving up to get my brother an iPod Mini for his birthday gift... but now this iPod Nano sounds a bit better.. :hmm:

The Mini is a great computer. I have one and have no complaints. I actually paid more for my monitor than for the Mini (but the monitor is drop dead gorgeous :drool: ).

I don't want to open another iPod thread for this but has anyone heard what the Bose speakers sound like?

I'm thinking of trading my room stereo (3 cd changer not a big deal) for one of those and I'm wondering if the sound is big enough to fill a bedroom? Who can help?

i hope everything doesn't come out with their own ipod now. then that wouldn't make the U2 ipod super super super speical and cool anymore.

Back
Top Bottom