The New iPod Nano! (+iTunes 5.0 and iTunes Phone)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BrownEyedBoy said:
I don't want to open another iPod thread for this but has anyone heard what the Bose speakers sound like?

I'm thinking of trading my room stereo (3 cd changer not a big deal) for one of those and I'm wondering if the sound is big enough to fill a bedroom? Who can help?

Regarding the Bose Soundock.......awesome, buy it.

About new iPods coming in the future......hold off, (At least a couple of months) trust me.

RedrocksU2 said:

Regarding the Bose Soundock.......awesome, buy it.

About new iPods coming in the future......hold off, (At least a couple of months) trust me.

If your talking about the video pods, those won't be announced till Macworld Expo January and it will be big (Hard drive wise) and expensive, at least to start out with. If you want a cheaper Pod now is the time to buy (the black nano is amazing)

The nanos are obviously for those who were interested in the iPod minis. Those who are interested in the larger iPods are probably safe to buy them now, because the video iPods, if they are announced in January, will likely be high-priced like when the iPod photos co-existed with the old B/W iPods. Then, once the B/W iPods were phased out, the iPod photos became affordable. It will probably be 2007 until the iPod "videos" will be affordable.

Melon

Queen Bee said:
There's now a Harry Potter iPod too.

harrypotteripod20050907.jpg

:nerd:

Do they have a Lord of the Rings one too?

:|

Re: reply

wizard2c said:

Do they have a Lord of the Rings one too?

Steve......I have the entire soundtracks from The Lord of the Rings and you expect me to listen to it on a Harry Potter i-Pod????
You want happy Hobbits....don't you???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom