The New English Footie Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wink:

well just be thankful that you haven't got a 2000 word essay due in for tomorrow morning! (i haven't even started it yet:( )

this is the question i've got to answer for the essay:
'Comparing the experiences of the USA and USSR/Russia since 1980, what advantages follow from domestic, internal, cohesion?'

it doesn't even make sense:huh:

(i'm doing history by the way).

:madspit: @essays

ahhhh you got me all excited for a minute then.

looks like it's one more night with Pro Evo 4 then for me:(

it's been emotional.......

teu28.gif

Saint in the kitchen...whore in the bedroom.

babyman said:
I don´t believe he´s involved in such a thing, maybe some girl who wants to make money needs advertisement

At least twice a year over here we read about some alleged sexual incident involving a footballer(s) and a hotel...it gets so boring after a while.

1stepcloser said:

aardvark proving once again that he is indeed the biggest slut on interference.com

:wink:

by the way, how are you finding Pro Evo 5??

Excellent thankyou. So much so, that I have sold Fifa 06 already:ohmy:

The gameplay is just so much more enjoyable. The fact that i'm not able to score from basically every shot (like Fifa) is really good and challenging. Which is why I reckon i'll still be playing this in a few months time, but I probably wouldnt with Fifa.

Beckham is apparently demanding over £700,000 a WEEK in new contract talks with Real Madrid. He wants at LEAST £190,000 wages, plus the vast majority of the money that the club makes from his shirt sales, aswell as other sponsorship deals and things. Apparently he has realised that he is by far the club's most marketable player, and as such, he should be seeing a bigger cut of the profits.

Sources say he'll settle for £550,000 a week tho.....gee Dave, that's nice of u!:ohmy:

Aardvark747 said:

Excellent thankyou. So much so, that I have sold Fifa 06 already:ohmy:

The gameplay is just so much more enjoyable. The fact that i'm not able to score from basically every shot (like Fifa) is really good and challenging. Which is why I reckon i'll still be playing this in a few months time, but I probably wouldnt with Fifa.

I once shot an owngoal from the other side with fifa 2003. I was almost at the penalty kick disc, i shot and suddenly the ball got backwards the whole field in my own goal! :huh: :huh:

Fifa always sucks, I got into pro evolution, too. This is a real football game!

Back
Top Bottom