The New English Footie Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uwwedoogie said:
2-2 WTF???

BIRHMINGHAM SUCK WORSE THAN VILLA!

5 GAMES 7 POINTS! I'M GOING TO SCREAM

Indeed. :| That match was...painful, to say the least. If Liverpool draw AGAIN I will explode!

Were all chasing second,money talks and chelsea have bought the league and something has to be done about this before people don't go to games

David Busst was before my footballing time, but anyway I chanced a mention of him today and decided to look up the photo of his infamous injury.

Not smart. Ugh, that's some horrific stuff, and it's amazing he's actually walking today.

claytons edge said:
Were all chasing second,money talks and chelsea have bought the league and something has to be done about this before people don't go to games

:rolleyes:

is that the only excuse people can come up with for us leading the league??? does it have nothing to do with the fact the the top teams totally shitting it in the league this season????

i think people should be worrying about their own team and it's performance and not our money.

Yes I switched off at half time. Mind you it was about four in the morning here by that time.

The other game they were showing was Inter/Rangers played in front of zero fans. Seemed just as dull.

yertle-the-turtle said:
Yes I switched off at half time. Mind you it was about four in the morning here by that time.

The other game they were showing was Inter/Rangers played in front of zero fans. Seemed just as dull.

I was there yesterday night, outside from the stadium, we were at least 2000 yelling and shouting!....................:wink:
What counts is that we won again, considering porto defeated artmedia 2-3 at home after a 2-0 advantage!!! :lmao:

Ruud Going?!!....really?...keano is gonna be goin to celtic i think ..but ruud..i dont think he will be leaving.

ibiarain said:
Ruud Going?!!....really?...keano is gonna be goin to celtic i think ..but ruud..i dont think he will be leaving.

Apparently he has mentioned that he has been getting a lot of interest from Spain. I hope he doesnt go anywhere. He seems on fire right now, despite our league position. Hopefully we can pick up a trophy this season and he may reconsider.

best.jpg

Aardvark747 said:

Apparently he has mentioned that he has been getting a lot of interest from Spain. I hope he doesnt go anywhere. He seems on fire right now, despite our league position. Hopefully we can pick up a trophy this season and he may reconsider.

I cant see him leaving... he works really well in the united setup,
if he does keep scoring the way he is these days we may well end up with two trophies:wink:

Back
Top Bottom