The New English Footie Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's no need for comments like that.

Anyway anyone know why the Serb fella was sent off against Liverpool? Loads of people have been saying it's racist abuse against Sissoko but there's been no official word from either player or the referee. He did seem to say 'fuck you' though, was that it?

A shambles. Once again. Poor Fergie in the post match interview, I felt like crying cos he was so subdued.

Our season starts on sunday. We either beat Chelsea, thus giving us the confidence to go on a good run up to and past xmas, OR they hammer the shit out of us, Keane leaves in Jan. and Fergie goes empty handed at the end of the season.

Party Boy said:
........ and all Man U fans start supporting their local clubs like Leyton Orient, Torquay, Carlisle etc...

:lol:

Nah not me. I couldnt stomach watching Torquay week in week out!
I should be moving to London at some point next year - i'm a bit worried about wearing my UTD shirt about town then. Any thoughts on that Party Boy? Will ur crew be after me if they see me?:ohmy: :wink:

Party Boy said:
well, i think there are more Utd supporters in London than any other club so you should be fine...

And your lucky, I am leaving London in a few months so you have one less person to worry bout.....

:madwife:

:lol:

So no meet up for a beer then?
trink38.gif

U going far out of the Metrop?

Party Boy said:
a small distance.. Toronto.. getting transferred with my work which will be great. So instead of terrorising you, I get to terrorise Sweet Tart instead (she's a chelsea fan...) :madspit:

That's SOME move!:ohmy:

I wonder what her thoughts are on sundays game...:hmm:

Aardvark747 said:
The scorer was a Slovenian.....just like my girlfriend. Perhaps I should re-think things....:tsk:

:wink:

Girlfriends suck sometimes, I also had a croatian girfriend when Italy lost against Croatia in 2002.................
It was horrible, believe me, I had to suffer for days because of her constant kidding...................and she even didn´t know a single poor damn thing about football!!
When the game started she asked me, "Who are the croatians??"
:rant:

:wink:

When a female wants to talk about football, supposing to know about football, it´s like if Santa Claus would ask for a beach umbrella under the sky of Ibiza...............

:huh:

:wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom