The New English Footie Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:
Ha. It still pisses on Fifa tho.

Btw - any thoughts on Wigan getting in the Champions League for next season?:wink:

stranger things have happened, and with UTD, arse, and liverpool dropping points here, there, & everywhere, 2nd,3rd,& 4th pos. are definitely up for grabs

TRE, what gets broadcast in the US? There's the Fox Soccer channel, right? I watched a hell of a lot of matches with my Dad when I was over there in the summer.

1stepcloser said:
hahahaha!

i know the feeling.

i did a Konami Cup as Chelsea and in the group stages i lost to some crappy Italian team called Livorno, got beat 3-1. so i thought "i'm not having this, i'm gonna give them a spanking in a friendly match. get my own back".

Friendly match - i was 2-0 down after 15 minutes:|

the only way to describe my next action was 'pause and quit'

:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There could´ve been another option, take the game and throw it against the wall! You can´t lose 2 times against Livorno without giving AT LEAST a punch or a kick at your console!

Last edited:
Party Boy said:
So, Roy Keane.. not too impressed with Alan Smith, Kieron Richardson, Liam Miller, John O'Shea or Darren Fletcher is he??

The man is a loose cannon!

Ha!

Only Rooney is performing as he should be imo. Everyone else needs to buck their ideas up. League is over. FA Cup and European Cup are our next targets.

We will get them both.

Party Boy said:
you will get nothing this year. Keane will leave in January, Smith will dye his hair red and rooney will get the clap off those back street hookers he loves so well...
:madwife:

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!:rant:

ur so right:(

babyman said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There could´ve been another option, take the game and throw it against the wall! You can´t lose 2 times against Livorno without giving AT LEAST a punch or a kick at your console!

well i think i threw the controller on the floor, pulled an angry face and muttered something like "for fucks sake".

you know how it is when you lose on Pro Evo.

Livorno have some big striker and he kept scoring past me.:banghead:

While keeping on the Pro Evo thing for a minute. i unlocked the 'Classic England' team and although the names aren't spelt correctly, it's quite clear that one of the strikers in the team is Ian Wright.

Since when has Ian Wright been an England legend??:huh:

Arsenal legend - yes. England legend - no.

lol.

the funny thing about mark wright is that he only got good when he was about 33. talk about late bloomers.....

fuckin darius vassell. never scored jack when he played for us. now he's at man city banging them in.

bring Deano back:drool:

Back
Top Bottom