The New English Footie Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Party Boy said:
big game against spurs tomorrow. Looks like we will be without henry too. Be doing well to get a point..

U going to the game? I believe Spurs are the faves. for the 1st time in a decade!:ohmy:
I reckon u'll still do em'.

We are playing 'Boro.

well well Man U lose to 4-1 to middlesborough. what a shame. are there any credible challengers to chelsea?

apart from Wigan:wink:

I just hope it's not a repeat performance on Wednesday.
It was a pretty embarassing defeat. There were already done by half time. I wasn't expecting a miracle comeback, and wasn't surprised that we didn't get one :shrug:

The direction that the premiership table has taken is just bizarre. No way I would have expected things to be as they are now. I've more or less given up on it now. I'm not generally a fan of the Champions League, but i'll be watching a whole lot more of that this year.

hahahaha!

i know the feeling.

i did a Konami Cup as Chelsea and in the group stages i lost to some crappy Italian team called Livorno, got beat 3-1. so i thought "i'm not having this, i'm gonna give them a spanking in a friendly match. get my own back".

Friendly match - i was 2-0 down after 15 minutes:|

the only way to describe my next action was 'pause and quit'

:wink:

4-1 that was bad...that is karma aardvark for that comment re: the carling cup a couple of pages back.

rio :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom